Rate the trophy difficulty...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 9. I don't know what the developers were thinking making people have to actually play 50 games online, let alone win that many. There isn't a community for that at all. The single player is a 2 though. Would be a one but the game auto saves and loads you to next area without warning. I didn't realise that the area ahead of me was where it would autop load/save and I can't go back to find the one secret area I missed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave this a 4. I agree with the sentiment above that this game is not that hard at all, but some of the battles can be challenge if you haven't properly upgraded your army. Also, finding all the collectibles can be a pain. Still, these considerations are not why I rated the game with such a "high" score. The real reason is that this game go sooooo boring by the end. Seriously, from boosting the online wins to trudging through the story, this is one big grind fest and that makes it difficult to play.

I do NOT recommend this game, unless like me there is absolutely nothing else you really want to rent. Moreover, unless you're a rabid fan of the Chaotic universe, I definitely do NOT recommend buying this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

voted a four. By the time i was in the last battle i realized that i missed one scan. So i had to do a 2nd run.

Online has to be boosted, it is completely dead, in the 100 matches that i played (50 wins, 50 losses), me and my boosting partner were always matched up instantly in ranked battles.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

2 - A friend of mine wanted to get this game so he bought me a copy so he could have a built in boosting partner. I finished the single player and everything that had to do with it in 6 hours. It took us about the same amount of time to do the online. Easy game. I didn't enjoy it much but it wasn't like pulling teeth or anything. If your into the card/anime, you'll like this game.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...