Removed

Zero_Q8

You forgot creature ruler gold trophy- same as game over except you get it after the credits because I don't think it's possible to complete the game without defeating all creatures... I got scared when I saw it autosaving afterwards and still no trophy so I quit game... while it was going to the PS menu I heard a ding *phew*... probably the least epic plat as I didn't even get to see it lol

when i go back to try to scan a monsters i missed..

i cant find them ;x

i have to restart game?

you can't have the battles you completed but sometimes the creature you defeated may appear again in some later battles , remmember we want you to scan 3 times on monsters who have 1 or 2 stars not 3 cause you can't refine them , or if you understand the tribe thing then scan the new tribes 3 times and refine them .

you can't have the battles you completed but sometimes the creature you defeated may appear again in some later battles , remmember we want you to scan 3 times on monsters who have 1 or 2 stars not 3 cause you can't refine them , or if you understand the tribe thing then scan the new tribes 3 times and refine them .

ohooo... whats is this lol

i have to scan each monster 3 times now that have 3 stars? ;p

so what i do now...?

i have reached the volcano lvl and i only scaned each monster once..

also i mised 1 i think back and i cant seem to find him

what to do? ;x

when i go back to try to scan a monsters i missed..

i cant find them ;x

i have to restart game?

well if you are at the last stage near the last battle then you're screwed if you're not near the end then there is a chance that you may find him again , to know if you are near the end or not you must have 6 miracles or whatever they call it the blue thing that you collect

ohooo... whats is this lol

i have to scan each monster 3 times now that have 3 stars? ;p

so what i do now...?

i have reached the volcano lvl and i only scaned each monster once..

also i mised 1 i think back and i cant seem to find him

what to do? ;x

did u read my guide before you start ?:S i said that you need to refine the first new thirty creatures you meet which have 2 or 1 stars just scan them 3 times and then go to the battlegear and choose the creature you have 3 kinds of and refine him once , just follow the names i've put in my guide it's sorted