Rate the trophy difficulty  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 months later...

All of the trophies except "Survivor"(G) are easy imo. For the survival mode trophy, I recommend using either Hikaru (decent zoning, very good anti-air move, and very good combos for veterans) or Kudlak-Sin (very good zoning for beginners). Learn at least basic combos, proper zoning tactics, and always use up your meter whenever your life gets low. If you can, try to keep your health full before the last fight in survivor mode (50th match), cause Kudlak (Boss version) will try to spam projectiles and supers like there is no tomorrow.

Long story short, anyone who is good at 2D fighting games such as King of Fighters, and Street Fighter, will have very little trouble getting 100%.

• 6 months later...
Only one dude bought this game... I am nervous to try it since the one commentor could be a fighting game legend. I will wait and see how other posts look before jumping in.

I am good at fighters... not great....

how does this plat compare with tekken or street fighter??

I wouldn't say that I'm a fighting game legend, however I'm good enough to exploit the A.I in most fighting games. Chaos Code's trophies are harder than Tekken 6-TTT2's, but way easier than Street Fighter 4/Super Street Fighter 4's trophies. There aren't any combo trials nor online trophies since the netcode was left out, but the gold trophy will force you to learn combos and zoning tactics if you want achieve it with little to no frustration.

• 11 months later...

5/10. I beat Survival on my 2nd try with Bravo by using a really simple and straightforward strategy. I admit that I was lucky with Celia II though :p The Trophy that gave me the most trouble was getting hit by Celia II's Destruction Chaos. It never came out no matter the difficulty. After a lot of attempts, she remembered her list of moves and decided to execute it xD Not too hard to complete and very short as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 9/10. If you are not an enthusiast of fighting games and want to get 100% then do not play this game. Survival is one of the more stressful experiences I had. It takes about 30 mins to get through and can be lost in an instant due to relentless AI combos. I've tried about 6 times now and I think I'm getting worst.

If you enjoy fighting games however then it's a great game to check out. Lots of depth to the system.