XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > C (PSN) > ChaosCode

Old 03-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Olsen's Bullet Hell   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   15,000 Posts   Guide Supplement Bronze   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   PAX Meet Up
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Default General Trophy Discussion

Discuss the trophies here.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone.
olsen77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

"Spend an hour in training mode at once"

God damn it. Why would you do that

Seasonreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonreaper View Post
"Spend an hour in training mode at once"

God damn it. Why would you do that
You know, that trophy is pretty painless. Simply in one session, leave the game on and return in an hour. Of course if it requires non-stop training (i.e., moving around and such) just fix up your controller with a rubber band.

☆ By ESYLD | PSNProfiles | YGC | PSNTL | The world is singing and spinning around!

"There's a reason 'oppose' rhymes with 'dispose' ...if they get in your way, kill them!"
MsFuruba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Anyone knows how to unlock gallery stuff (except endings)?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

i have 2 questions 1 can trophies be done with 2 controllers? and is this a full retail game? or a psn game?
personafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

200 vs matchs can be done with 2 controllers, the others no.
Psn only.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

Gold Trophy Chaos Code

Just to clarify that for the Practice Mode trophy, you can just leave the game idle for 1 hour. Pressing Select won't reset the trophy progress.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 MVP   THL Season 4 Champions - West Coast Gets the Most   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Weird. The list doesn't seem that hard (except for Survival in theory, and that may have an exploit anyway) but a lot of trophies have a very low % of achievers. It's not that they are glitching, right?

My rare s
Mortal Kombat | Street Fighter 4 | Super Street Fighter 4 | Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 | The King of Fighters XIII | Arcana Heart 3 | Street Fighter X Tekken | Vanquish

My rare 100%s
Double Dragon Neon | Hitogata Happa | The House of the Dead III | Shatter | Tumble | Swords & Soldiers | Super Stardust HD

OmegaDenmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Gold Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaDenmad View Post
Weird. The list doesn't seem that hard (except for Survival in theory, and that may have an exploit anyway) but a lot of trophies have a very low % of achievers. It's not that they are glitching, right?
None of the trophies are glitched, but most trophy hunters have been avoiding this game for several other reasons. The most popular reason being that the gold trophy is very difficult if you aren't good at zoning/combos.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Too bad I lost my trophy guide I had totally written, now I forget all the ending requirements and whatnot. Oh well, about the Survival trophy, I'm totally up for doing it legit but for the trophy guide's sake, is there no easy (or dare I say it, spam strategy) for it?

☆ By ESYLD | PSNProfiles | YGC | PSNTL | The world is singing and spinning around!

"There's a reason 'oppose' rhymes with 'dispose' ...if they get in your way, kill them!"
MsFuruba is online now   Reply With Quote