Practice challenges

Those challenges are quite hard, and any tips for getting platinum medals for each of them are welcome :)

All I need for Plat, is to end the practice and quest challenges, and the japanese season....

So, If someone plated this game, and can help me (and others I assume), by explaining how to get through the challenges he would be awesome !!

A Practice challenges guide would be perfect !

Thanks !!

So far, only the start practice challenge is preventing me for getting the silver trophy awarded for the completion of the Practice Challenges... Is there anyone there who have the platinum medal for this challenge and if yes, can you give some advice or tip to get the perfect sync ?

If some people need some advice for the challenges I've passed, I can try to give you some, but for the moment, the key seem to practice til you succeed. You need to pay a particular attention to the horse ability, as they usually make you win the platinum medal.

Nevermind, got the plat yesterday.

Edited by Darius Drachen
Progress in the trophy

• 6 months later...

Hey dude,

I know this thread is quite old, but could you help me with these challenges they're very irritating.

I'm stuck on the Last to First Ability challenge and also the first start challenge. There is no possible way I can beat the frontrunners in the Last to First challenge as you get too far back and can't pick them up.

If you could help, would be great.