Does anyone play this game?

i have this game the trophies arent that hard to do (just very time consuming), and as you would expect it gets veryyyy repetitive. I think im about half way through the trophies myself and im just playing this part time while doing other games.

thanks for the info,is it a good game though?I played the previous gallop racers and liked them but never played G1 Jockey.The breeding was in gallop racer 1 that I loved but no races with jumping.Also I do not have the Move motion controller so is it worth it or fun in your opinion taking that into consideration?

• 3 weeks later...

ok well I guess I will open it because I am a horse racing fan but for $60 I wasnt sure if it would be reduced in price if it was not a good game and once you open it your done and cant return it.Looks like I will be rolling the dice ,hope I like it.

Its for sale for £10 over here so you may want to look for it cheaper before you open the $60 one.

Played some more now - Its great fun if you love horse racing, probably repetitive for anyone else. I can see it taking ages to get the 100% on this though and the training/breeding and challenge modes mix it up a bit.

Also its rock hard to start with, but I have the hang of it now and triggering each horses special abilities, went on a 5 race winning streak. I'm near the top of the Apprentice Championship n:whistle:

• 3 months later...