Looks Gift Horses in the Mouth

• 2 months later...

You may have worked this out by now. When you negotiate your rides, the ones offered directly to you are in Orange/Amber. If you don't take these rides on, then you have refused them. Refuse 100 of them over your career (I'm guessing) and you'll get this trophy.

Total guess as sadly I've only just got the game, and nobody else seems to care about it, and therefore we don't even know if there are glitched trophies or whatever!

• 3 weeks later...

YGC's description of this trophy is misleading. To unlock this trophy, you are not going to refuse 100 riding requests but oppositely are refused 100 times.

It is easier to get refused when you want to ride those riding requests that are offered to jockies who have higher status than you. Also, lower degree of friendship with the trainers also increases the chances to get refused.

• 3 months later...
YGC's description of this trophy is misleading. To unlock this trophy, you are not going to refuse 100 riding requests but oppositely are refused 100 times.

It is easier to get refused when you want to ride those riding requests that are offered to jockies who have higher status than you. Also, lower degree of friendship with the trainers also increases the chances to get refused.

I was having trouble with this trophy.It was the last trophy I needed for platinum.After reading your post, I finally got platinum.Thank you very much.:)

• 1 month later...