World of Hurt - Expert

Phraengo

Hello everyone, first post, even if i've been reading this forum for some time now :p

I've downloaded the DLC and recently took all the trophies EXCEPT for World of Hurt - Expert... I menage always to do times in the range of 15.50 but i can't find out what to do in order to save more time... I feel like there's too much time waste in the houdini splicer room and in the all big daddies type one...

Does anyone have any suggestion? D:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it in 13:52 mins. I would try to help you ,

This is the order I followed :one splicer , one big daddy , flying bots ( you should try to finish this 3 rooms in btw 2:10 - 2:50 ;turret maze ,spider splicers , splicers mix , 4 big daddies , houdini splicers , you should finish the 8 rooms in btw 12:00 -13:00 ; the last room should take you 1:30-2:00 max.

I only used the crossbow fully upgraded and the electroshock , and with the big daddies the enrage plasmid ( I cannot remember if this was the exact name).If you need more tips , I´m here to help.

i also used enrage for the big daddies, get them all fighting each other and shoot the strongest one while they fight. Make sure you have the crossbow damage upgrade for the houdini splicer room. Also in the security bots room if you kill the guy controlling the bots first you dont have to waste time fighting them.

Holy shit! I've did it! 10:20 I quit Hudini room and without buying any bullets started final Big Dady room! I give them 2 minuts to live and left to main room, bought enough of arrows (as I though) and First Aids's and at 13:00 I've got the guests! They don't want to stay long and i vapourised them, and finaly - Big Dady... At that point I had 5 arrows - it is enough to kill him... I even saved before shooting at him... 4 arrows hit him in a head, and last one missed (I was toooo nervous), but without any thinking I switched to my Shotgun and got him with one major shot! 14:20 - I was at the door, 14:33 - without any hurry, I saved a Little One...

• 1 month later...
Run around the room and you will find the guy who controlls the bots , if he dies , all bots die.

do a dry run of the room before hand from above

you should see him to your right by where there is electricity sparkin all over the gaff

dont forget about the bouncer tho

gotta kill him not easy when you have no bots to shoot him :S

• 1 month later...
lol i hate how slow the damn little sister is opening that door, i finished 14:59.970, could not believe it

I finally completed it the other day - 14:59.995.

Needless to say, I was hurling expletives at the Little Sister as she opened the door as if I had all the time in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh, this is the last trophy I need for 100% and it's driving me crazy. So far I've been doing it Single splicer, Single Big Daddy and I'm able to do those two in about 1:10-1:11. I then stock up on some crossbow ammo and upgrade to electrobolt3 and security bot and head for the flying bot chamber. I hack the turret and stick the Big Daddy with a shot of security bot plasmid and head in to finish off the splicer in the other room but cant seem to complete the chamber in under 3:00. I'm usually around 3:10-3:15, and I'm well over 6:00 after I complete the Houdini Splicer room. How many times did you guys stop to stock up on supplies because I feel the majority of my time is being wasted there?

so when you are in the shop menu is time still being wasted? i havent tried yet i only did one playthrough and i got all the other trophies (took me an hour!) i dont know how im going to do it in 15

No, the timer stops when you're accessing any of the stores or selecting a weapon...thank god.

No, the timer stops when you're accessing any of the stores or selecting a weapon...thank god.

amen to that i got it hundred percent now. whoot whoot lool/ but yea i did it in 14:45 i saved after and before every room and tried to get my best time in all the rooms. i probably good have done the final royale and the big daddies a little faster but after my first try of the last royale i figured hey i had enough time so i just finished. now i can have fun with worlds of hurt :)

• 2 weeks later...
So the best weapon to use is the Bow? I thought for sure the Grenade Launcher and the Shotgun would work best. But I can't freakin do it with them. What about Research, which baddies did anybody take time to photograph to help out in this?

Weapons: Crossbow with incendiary bolts. Don't forget to upgrade it at the first two stations.

Plasmids: Electrobolt for spider and houdini splicers, Enrage for big daddies, Telekinesis for the main room.

Tonics: Human inferno (works great with the bolts), vending expert

Research: Turrets level 2 (auto-hacking reduces the time and resources you'd otherwise loose in the turret maze greatly)

What kind of damage are we talking about with the Incendary Bolts? One hit kills or more than half damage? I have been using the Electro Bolt and Enrage on Big Daddies. Also researched Bouncers and Rosies. Bouncers to get the Wrench Jockey. Is that a waste? What about upgrading the Shotty, is that worthless? Man I have a lot to learn to get this under 15 min. Sure ain't easy without help.

I just did this yesterday. Was able to do it on my second attempt by following these videos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPC2KX6A2fc&feature=PlayList&p=22D43539811967E2&index=6]YouTube - Bioshock - Challenge Rooms - Worlds of Hurt - Expert [1/9][/ame]

I didn't use crossbow at all, only wrench, shotgun, machine gun and grenade launcher. I took a few research photo's, mainly on turrets for level 2, and a few bouncers/rosies and at least to level 1 on everyone else.

I used those videos as a guide. Mainly for timing, if I wasn't within 4-8 seconds of the guy in the videos at getting to the gift I reloaded last save and tried again.