can somebody please give me a straight answer!

:mad: i added someone via the boosting thread and we tried to find each other on the servers? and no joy, he was from usa and i'm from uk. it states in the menu under ranked match "establish your position against players around the world" ok, so why can't we find each other?

as for marathon trophy and all rewards unlocked. i go to ranked and host capture the flag match. how the hell can i play on my own if the minimum players have to be 2 at the least?

and what the hell is a LAN match? can i use it for ranked match's or even getting my score up to 1 million?

and the guide states that you can play against the AI in custom games? is that online it's talking about?

some straight answers please as i getting fed up of adding people and getting nowhere.

:mad: i added someone via the boosting thread and we tried to find each other on the servers? and no joy, he was from usa and i'm from uk. it states in the menu under ranked match "establish your position against players around the world" ok, so why can't we find each other?

as for marathon trophy and all rewards unlocked. i go to ranked and host capture the flag match. how the hell can i play on my own if the minimum players have to be 2 at the least?

and what the hell is a LAN match? can i use it for ranked match's or even getting my score up to 1 million?

and the guide states that you can play against the AI in custom games? is that online it's talking about?

some straight answers please as i getting fed up of adding people and getting nowhere.

ive been wondering all of this too... i am the other booster he tried to play with.. i hosted a game.. and he couldnt find it, we waited.. we tried different types and nothing..

and i cant play against myself for the capture the flag boost... i dont know if something changed or what.

No region doesn't play in match making me and someone from the uk boosted it.

As for marathon and what is LAN. You don't need to be in a ranked match to earn points. Choose multiplayer then choose LAN host a capture the flag match in training room. That's how you host a capture the flag match alone. It takes a minute but wait for the game to say press fire button to start. Start the match you'll be alone in the match just keep capturing the flag. You get like 200 points for each capture so it takes a while.

Edited by Dark_Adonis

• 1 month later...