I'm so glad I didn't have to pay for this DLC *spoilers*

rita_g

I got the goty edition, bundled with all the DLCs. Started a new game, Catwoman shows up. Man, how excited was I.

But boy, does this DLC has so many stupid moments.

Her show ended after a minute, but ok, I figured it's just a start, I'll see her more.

Poison Ivy's mission was ok, nice combat. I thought it was going to be more challenging, or that Batman is gonna come to the rescue again. Nope. A whole game later and she's just being 'released', what the hell happened during all this time? Were they just looking for a random cutcene in Batman's storyline to stick her in?

So next we're up to steal the security cards from a bunch of guards guarding the vault, just to open the vault remotely, alert them, and take them out. Wouldn't it be easier to just take them out in the first place? How else did she intend to sneak on them and get inside the vault?

Now, rescuing Batman, that's cool. I got so excited, penetrating all that security. But who would've thought that Catwoman has a teleport, allowing her to just magically appear besides Batman for a 30 seconds cutscene! [/sarcasm]

Seriously?.. That's how we get to rescue Batman? With a cutscene?

And finally, Harvey Dent. A stealthy mission that required to get run up and beat the crap out of him, without even taking out his thugs. And to think that they actually respawned if you did attempt to take them out! What the hell were Rocksteady thinking with this mission?

I enjoyed free roaming with Catwoman and I was more than excited to play her part in the story. But sadly I feel equally tricked and disappointed, that my superhero got lame cutscenes and less than half an hour of actual storyline. They should've done a much, much better job at her storyline. Taking money for that DLC is practically stealing.

I hope we can see Catwoman returning in the next installment, this time with some real action. This DLC gets a lousy 4 from me. x_x

Edited by rita_g

• 2 weeks later...
I found Catwoman a pain to move around the city with. She has an annoying habit of swinging so low that thugs see her, as well has having a hard time locking onto gargoyles and such.

You think its bad in free roam, try doing her predator challenges. Ughhh they were bad. So glad I never have to do them again.

You think its bad in free roam, try doing her predator challenges. Ughhh they were bad. So glad I never have to do them again.

Ugh, yeah, I can only imagine. I'm gonna leave her for last, this way my passion to platinum this game will overcome my anger. Free roaming with her is hardly fun, those riddler trophies are annoying when done with her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

boring?

hard - yes

interesting yes

not boring

batman is so powerful in predator so when it's time to think andactually plan your actions as catwoman you bored? then you are lazy or stupid

boring?

hard - yes

interesting yes

not boring

batman is so powerful in predator so when it's time to think andactually plan your actions as catwoman you bored? then you are lazy or stupid

You shouldn't insult other forum users.

I agree I found myself getting bored of the Predators (I compeleted them all as everyone).

Mostly because of the "Waiting around" aspect of them.

I guess I felt it was a nice little side story in an awesome game. I bought it because I love Batman, not for catwoman. It was kinda a nice little addition. If it was longer I probably would've got bored with it. And I got trophies for it, so not bad IMO.

I'm currently working on her challenges. They are a little more challenging than Batman's...but come on, he's Batman. But she can run a lot faster than Batman which helped me a few times.

So for a little side DLC that I didn't have to pay extra for...I'm pleased.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So next we're up to steal the security cards from a bunch of guards guarding the vault, just to open the vault remotely, alert them, and take them out. Wouldn't it be easier to just take them out in the first place? How else did she intend to sneak on them and get inside the vault?

She had to steal them first because if she would have taken them out there would have been a threat of the body being seen and thus the vault entering permanent lockdown...Sheesh does anyone listen to characters anymore or are we all Half-life/Cod affected

No Catwoman in the next game! She was a crap character who had a nice ass to stare at, thats all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys just say it you are mad because cat woman isn't Halle berry.......lmfao! And ya dmcv why would you say it's boring? That's kind of a dumb comment lol but hey you have your own opinion but we have ours too so don't cry to the staff because I said this just go play as cat woman instead and think about what you've done hahahah

• 7 months later...

Catwoman moved too slow when moving around the city, and I agree with the OP about the DLC's poor choice of storyboarding. The Poison Ivy fight was really disappointing as I thought that I'd actually fight Ivy herself. The same goes for Two-Face, in which they didn't showcase enough of him interacting with Catwoman. If Origins has more of the DLC like this (playing as someone different than Batman), I hope that it'll be longer in terms of the story and be easier to move around.

• 6 months later...