XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 5 1.64%
2 1 0.33%
3 1 0.33%
4 1 0.33%
5 3 0.98%
6 8 2.62%
7 16 5.25%
8 62 20.33%
9 75 24.59%
10 - Very Hard 133 43.61%
Voters: 305. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #81
crkkos

Default Platinum Difficulty

I voted 10/10 because you pretty much have to memorize each level and this is very time consuming. The Rapunzel stages without video help would be insane, and even with it it is quite difficult. Multiple endings, gold trophies required, the game has it all. At least it is all single player though.
crkkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:50 AM   #82
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Straight 10!! the last tower are totally random = IM-PO-SSI-BLE (at less for me)
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #83
DRY91

Golden Child is very tough even with the video walkthroughs. The boss levels are particularly hard, where some luck is involved. The stage 5 boss took me about 2-3 hours to beat because she kept stealing the blocks I was using to make a path. Stage 9 was also hard with 9-2 and the two boss fights being the standouts. 9-6 wasn't as hard once you work out the pattern with which the blocks change when you're cursed.

Babel is where the frustration levels are at. Having been able to knock off the first two maps within two days, I am finding the last two to be very tough and time consuming. Got to 133/142 for obelisk but failed as the tower was too scattered and axis mundi is just very tough.

Takes a lot of commitment and practice to get the platinum.

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #84
SpadesOfDarkness

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Hardest platinum I've ever earned so far. Most of the trophies were easy, but a few were just a pain to get. I was able to conquer Altar and Menhir with one controller, but I had to borrow a second controller from one of my friends to beat Obelisk and Axis Mundi. I was overwhelmed with joy. I owe getting "Golden Child" from the videos of masterll. The Rapunzel puzzles I owe to the videos of xcvii007r1. My proudest platinum so far.

Difficulty: 9/10

Thanks to JK_Blade for the awesome sig and avatar!
P.S. The Batcave is a club in London established in the 80's where Goth Rock originated in. I'm not talking about the lair from Batman.

Last edited by SpadesOfDarkness; 04-05-2012 at 08:39 PM.
SpadesOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #85
GAZDAN

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

So this is my 84th platinum trophy and by far one of the hardest. I have given this a 10, there is a lot of skill involved as well as too much luck which can be frustrating at times, overall though a fairly enjoyable and very different game.

LATEST PLATINUM: SNIPER ELITE 3
CURRENTLY PLAYING: NEED FOR SPEED: RIVALS
CLICK FOR MY TWITTER PAGE: GAZDAN62
GAZDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #86
Kyden139

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Almost Golden   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Voted a 9.

Most of the trophies are fairly easy with video guides. Some of the bosses took a few tries, and night 9 has a bit of luck involved with the monster/mystery blocks but they should be doable for everyone. The true hard part is babel mode. Very fun game though, and a good sense of accomplishment to plat it.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #87
Bridget

Babel is tough. Won't rate yet though until I've made a significant attempt.

Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:58 AM   #88
chobo

I voted 8. Everything is very doable, just have to get lucky on some of the stages. Nothing repetition can't solve. Stage 9 on hard and Babel will test your patience... I had to take several breaks or else I would have smashed my controller.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #89
Rudrose

Full 10. One of the hardest games to Platinum. Thank god I had a friend to help me with Axis Mundi because I can't imagine trying to do that by yourself. Also trying to get a gold on every stage on hard is a monster. I was nearly in tears fighting the final boss. I must have tried that over 50 times, I even had the path memorized, but the random aspects just kept killing me and I wanted to tear my hair out. Lol it made me question why I put myself through it. 10 all the way.
Rudrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #90
Lethal-Hjorth

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

This is a 9/10 for me, I had help with Babel (pairs) but pretty much everything else I had a hard time with.

PSNTL | PSNProfiles
Currently Playing: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Latest Platinum: Dark Souls 2 (#150)
Pre-Ordered: Watch Dogs
Lethal-Hjorth is offline   Reply With Quote