Strange cover art

fertjuh

Why wouldn't you buy the game in a store? If it's an embarrassment issue, maybe you're a bit too self-conscious for your own good.

Anyways, not only would I buy the game in a store, but, seeing as how it's the 1st Atlus-developed ps3 game and the first 1st significant new game from the Persona team since Persona 4, I will be buying it as soon as it is humanly possible to do so.

• 4 weeks later...
Why wouldn't you buy the game in a store? If it's an embarrassment issue, maybe you're a bit too self-conscious for your own good.

Anyways, not only would I buy the game in a store, but, seeing as how it's the 1st Atlus-developed ps3 game and the first 1st significant new game from the Persona team since Persona 4, I will be buying it as soon as it is humanly possible to do so.

And relates to P3P too.

• 1 month later...

as he or she sayed.but I love persona 3 and 4 so am sure this gona be the same:D.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Shidori90.png

• 1 month later...

I got no problem with the guy at my local EB seeing me buy this. Being as the employees at my EB don't seem judgmental about such things at least not openly. But, even if they were it sure as H*ll isn't gonna deter me from getting this game!

Edited by Tiedyemonkey

• 4 weeks later...
Well, for those who had issues with the cover art, you'll be pleased to know that certain retailers (I'm guessing Wal-Mart and the like) will be getting censored boxes. See Kotaku, the Gamer for details.

Here is the NA cover art you are talking about:

http://www.reviewsonq.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Catherine-2.jpg

Well that suck:mad:, but it's the game that matter not the cover. I hope dancingmind (here on the site) does a US cover. Here a LINK of the covers designs he has done.

Not all retailers get that crappy edited looking coverart. Some of them will have the covers that Japan got for PS3 and Xbox 360 with Catherine and Katherine. So really it just depends on where you buy the game at.

Yes it is true that the cover doesn't matter much as long as the game is good, but do think it was pretty unnecessary for Atlus USA to create these edited coverarts. Just like NISA's edited coverart for Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure it's for Wal-Mart, where everything has to be made "family friendly". Remember, this is the same retailer that insists music be censored (click here for more on that), and game companies have toned down their product in the past for fear that Wal-Mart wouldn't carry it.

Same reasons as to why im gna buy it too. Me and my friend have been waiting for this game to come out and the sooner the better. :dance:

Im actually playing persona 4 atm :D