Forced to re-buy the game for £15?

BinkUncia

I haven't played this game in about half a year, and I just tried to boot it up and it is now asking for me to pay for the game again even though it is already on my HDD. I believe I got it free on PS+ a year or so ago, and my PS+ subscription is still running, so I really have no idea why I have to pay again :confused:?

Anyone know what's changed?

I haven't played this game in about half a year, and I just tried to boot it up and it is now asking for me to pay for the game again even though it is already on my HDD. I believe I got it free on PS+ a year or so ago, and my PS+ subscription is still running, so I really have no idea why I have to pay again :confused:?

Anyone know what's changed?

I'm no expert in these matters (I've only been a :psn+: subscriber for a few months), but it seems it has something to do with you membership expiration date.

Have you checked the expiration date mentionned on the game?

Did your subscription expire (and did you renew it) between the time you first downloaded Catherine and now ?

Maybe you could try a few things to set force the update of the subscription expiration date if it's been modified:

- log out of PSN and log back in

- find Catherine in your download list and dowload it once more from there

Anyway, this issue is quite disturbing, I really hope you can fix it!

• 7 months later...

Go to the store through your console, ask to redownload the game and after the "Activating..." screen, cancel the download, go back to XMB, press :triangle: at the game and look the info. The expiration date should now match with your plus.

I'm aware that the OP solved the issue, but I hope this can be helpful to someone else in the future.