37 members have voted

1. 1. what yours

• altar
    • menhir
    • obelisk
    • axis mundi
    • all of them
    • none of them

Obelisk for me. I've had quite a few problems with Altar, Menhir came rather easily, but Obelisk was just a huge pain in the ass for me. Getting past 100 steps was the hardest challenge, then it seemed to get easier, but I always failed around 60th step. That being said, I still haven't played Axis Mundi because I don't have a 2nd controller, but from what I've read on the forums it's a piece of cake in pairs and solo is glitched so.. yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely Obelisk. However it isn't hard due to the skill required, it's hard due to the sheer luck required to get/not get the right/wrong blocks from mystery blocks, or have a monster block move the wrong way and ruin everything.

From a pure skill standpoint, Axis Mundi is hardest, but by the time you get there you really should know every tactic in the game, so it really isn't too hard. My first serious attempt at Pairs I got to 153 steps of the required 168 and died by my own hand (yes, I'm an idiot :facepalm:).

Still haven't finished either, but I'm not really concerned about Axis Mundi at all. Obelisk, however, will be the death of me - many times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Obelisk for sure. I ended up doing axis mundi two players after days of trying on single player!

Obviously you had to. It is glitched and impossible in Single (EU version only).

Saw a video though of someone doing it single in the JP version and it looked freaking hard.