Who here thinks Erica is HOT?

PS3isKing

I haven't seen the true lovers ending yet but

[spoiler=123]from the way Vincent, Orlando, and Jonny act whenever Toby brings her up as a woman of interest for himself, they act like they know something about her he doesn't.

Also there's a line from Vincent to Erica that goes something like this "I'd believe that if a woman had actually said it."

So after knowing that bit of information.....I'd say no, just no.

I haven't seen the true lovers ending yet but

[spoiler=123]from the way Vincent, Orlando, and Jonny act whenever Toby brings her up as a woman of interest for himself, they act like they know something about her he doesn't.

Also there's a line from Vincent to Erica that goes something like this "I'd believe that if a woman had actually said it."

So after knowing that bit of information.....I'd say no, just no.

LOL :) YES you know then LOL, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Wow Trisha is just so cute/sexy. Yes please! Although I like Erica as well. Sigh, and Katherine has a bit of my heart too, hmm.. what to choose? heh.

And hot is hot no matter what. Besides it doesnt make you any less of a person just because you do her, got it?

I got the True Lover ending and I still think Erica is the best girl in the game. Katherine is slightly better looking but doesn't have the great personality that Erica has.

[spoiler=123]I don't care if she used to be a guy. She's not anymore. She's attractive and has a great personality.

Didn't really need the True Lovers ending to figure that out. It is hinted toward the beginning, but still could have just been jokes. Then one of Vincent's friends all but said it.

[spoiler=CE]When Toby says I guess it not only men that get the dreams and on of Vincent's other friends said I won't be so sure. And she is still drawn as a female just said her back story was male. I think she was still hotter, cooler, and more interesting than Catherine.