The Official Bitching Thread.

Yoda91192

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure once you get stuck on level we can all just go to youtube and find out how to beat that stage. I will pick this game up later today.

Yea, Most likely, At least for story mode & Rapunzel, But Babel Modes puzzles are COMPLETELY random. So trying to use a video for that would be kind of useless.

That ass face wont let me win T_T stage 3-3 is really booty lol you see what i did there. gonna youtube solve it after a quick nap though

I just got through it, man, I was frustrated by it. I tried youtube, but the only video I saw was from IGN, and it was different for some reason. I think I died at least 20 times, but the next scene with Catherine cheered me up :D

the only big problem i have so far is when you are on a ledge and the controls get all fked on on floor 6 and this has been the number one reason i die. i hit the left button and i end up going behind the block so i want to undo that move so naturally you will hit the oppisite which is right. but no not in the sick and twisted dreams of vincent. instead it moved me to the other side of the block so i hit left left no thins time i went the way i wanted to go but then back the way i just came. it annoying but this ame is great but super frustrating

i will bitch about the game...cuz i cant play it yet till gamefly ships it HAHA - yeah ill keep it for a month like heavy rain, but I dont forsee replay value beyound the platinum since it lacks solid multiplayer and unless They plan for DLC, its a rental.

But I agree, I wanna see nudity - [spoiler=1] hell, give us some GTA hacks and let us see a nerdy Kathrine geting boned by vincent, with sexy Hidden cam for replays, and then cathrine can watch and get off to it.... oh lord i been on the internet too long again my mind is wandering lol

I just beat my first play through. Lets say that Stage 9-6 is rage worthy. I nearly raged so hard my house would have blown down. Fucking vortex blocks TT.TT

I'm still undecided about buying this game. I have a feeling I would love all the business and interactions at the bar, but I would get a splitting headache from all the puzzles, especially on the harder difficulty. I'm not a puzzle gamer anymore... I used to be many moons ago on the pc, but not anymore, simply because I don't have enough time to keep retrying the same puzzle over and over.

I'm following a few YouTube playthroughs right now and it seems doable, but I haven't actually reached the videos from stage 7 and up yet. :)

Edited by Moving On
Typo found hours later... sigh

I am pretty sure once you get stuck on level we can all just go to youtube and find out how to beat that stage. I will pick this game up later today.

Yea that's what i was going to do as well IGN, is posting some stages to on how to beat the levels.

Not having too much trouble with the story so far (started on Normal to learn the game, might switch to Hard soon). Only that baby gave me any trouble, and that's because it's right on your ass the whole time >_>

Now for the bitching. Babel, motherfucking Babel mode... I knew it was gonna be hard, but fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Okay, I'm done. For now. Sorry if the language offends anyone XD Just a bit frustrated (made it to around Step 100 and then just completely screwed myself over on Alter... the easiest one of the four >_<)

And no, videos won't help very much, the blocks are randomly generated for anyone who's curious.

Now for the bitching. Babel, motherfucking Babel mode... I knew it was gonna be hard, but fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Okay, I'm done. For now. Sorry if the language offends anyone XD Just a bit frustrated (made it to around Step 100 and then just completely screwed myself over on Alter... the easiest one of the four >_<)

I want to skull fuck the person who made Babel then poor salt into the wound.

Seriously, who finds Babel fun?

Not having too much trouble with the story so far (started on Normal to learn the game, might switch to Hard soon). Only that baby gave me any trouble, and that's because it's right on your ass the whole time >_>

And no, videos won't help very much, the blocks are randomly generated for anyone who's curious.

I know how you feel dood ;_; I was just on Babel mode an hour ago trying to beat the first stage....didn't work out too well when I accidentally pushed a block causing most of the tower to fall into oblivion.

Is Babel really that hard? Im kinda fkn scared shitless right now. Lol

yeah it's THAT hard. The difficulty ramps up around step 100 (at least in the first stage) and then it's like trying to scale a tower with just 4 columns with 2 spaces between them with no chance of connected the two without screwing yourself over big time which doesn't matter because you're screwed regardless.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

Babel is completely ridiculous. It's a mode that seems 90% determined by pure luck, as the game can very easily screw you over at any time by dropping sets of blocks you just can't do anything with. There are no checkpoints as well, and the stages are just way too long. I thought it was somewhat impressive after a couple of hours of attempts that I managed to get to Step 76 or so. Then I looked Babel up online and saw that that first stage was 150 Steps high, and they only get worse from there. Yeah, screw that mode. I'll live without this Platinum. In fact, I'll probably live a good 20 years longer.