Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Fantatier

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also interested in this. Especially since I've had the quickplay trophy glitch on me several times already. Won one by creating a Quick game, didn't work, then joined a quick game and won, still didn't work. Any specific settings? Both games was against one human and two COM, does that matter, doesn't say...

If we get 4 people together we could breeze through this is in no time! I'm also interested in adding people just to play the game. Let me know!

My PSN ID is: Takk_For_Maten

btw I've added you Fantatier

EDIT: I have all the trophies now, and I'm hooked on Modnation Racers, so don't play this game that much anymore

Edited by Takk_For_Maten

I'm also interested in this. Especially since I've had the quickplay trophy glitch on me several times already. Won one by creating a Quick game, didn't work, then joined a quick game and won, still didn't work. Any specific settings? Both games was against one human and two COM, does that matter, doesn't say...

If we get 4 people together we could breeze through this is in no time! I'm also interested in adding people just to play the game. Let me know!

My PSN ID is: Takk_For_Maten

btw I've added you Fantatier

ya special settings required ... "quickplay" ... not the mode "quckplay" ... its meant to be the setting "quickplay" ... means u start w/ settlement and city (3 v. points)

So, I have all the trophies except the 12 VP one. Tried it many times but they always build in the longest road. So I thought, maybe it's possible to boost it online? I know you can make a friend game with less then 4 players. So if anyone is up to it, add me on PSN. Will return the favor!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost the 12 victory points for sure, and maybe one or two more. Got most of them already, just am getting sick of shooting for that one in a thousand shot of getting 12 VP in one game. Look me up, got tomorrow and the next day off. PSN ID= theycallmetrip

To all who have added me as a Catan boosting friend,

I'm out of town this next week. Not dodging or anything. Would love to play a few games and boost some trophies.

As to a game plan, I figure we could find a way to set up a four player match where ppl could get 'Win an online game vs 3 ppl', 'Win a quick match', and the 12 point trophies in one run. Just need to plan to have one guy immediately get longest road, and have the trophy runner just accumulate points. Have everyone trade res to road builder and trophy runner. I figure 30 min should be plenty of time for each run of this.

But unless we do it tonight or tomorrow, I'm out of town for a week. NAME = FFiol

Edited by Frankski
PSN ID needed

Alright, all I need for this 100% is the 12 victory points and both online trophies. I'd be happy to help anyone who wants to help me.

Just add me if you want to boost, I'd like to wait until we have a group of 4, that way we can get 4 quick games of each person getting 12 points, then we all win.

PSN: GnomesAreScary

Just played a little boosting session with daftchuck. Good times. I picked up two trophies, and daft got at least 1.

To anyone who adds me, I'm usually down for Catan boosting, but am still having very erratic game-play times (blame my 2 yr old).