I think...

xhair

that patrick stewart wasnt the first choice for the role of the white haired pony tail guy,(cant remember hs name atm), too me it looks like the character would have suited sean connery more, the character reminds me of what he looked like in highlander. Robert Carlyle was a good choice, but Patrick Stewart sounds like he in his Shakespeare mode

The characters face doesnt mean they where expecting some other actor to take the job. Gabriels face has notting to do with Carlyle.

Look at Nathan Drake... Nathan Fillion was obvious the inspiration but they got Nolan North for the voice.

Maybe Zobek might have been inspired on Connery for the face but i think that P. Steward is perfect for the voice.

As for gabriel, Carlyle is cool but my only problem is that in the "mouns" and little sounds that gabriel makes while fighting or climbing are clearly not Carlyles voice.

The overall VO in the game is awesome. IMO

that patrick stewart wasnt the first choice for the role of the white haired pony tail guy,(cant remember hs name atm), too me it looks like the character would have suited sean connery more, the character reminds me of what he looked like in highlander. Robert Carlyle was a good choice, but Patrick Stewart sounds like he in his Shakespeare mode

Shakespeare? Is there a problem?

The characters face doesnt mean they where expecting some other actor to take the job. Gabriels face has notting to do with Carlyle.

Look at Nathan Drake... Nathan Fillion was obvious the inspiration but they got Nolan North for the voice.

Maybe Zobek might have been inspired on Connery for the face but i think that P. Steward is perfect for the voice.

As for gabriel, Carlyle is cool but my only problem is that in the "mouns" and little sounds that gabriel makes while fighting or climbing are clearly not Carlyles voice.

The overall VO in the game is awesome. IMO

yeah that made me laugh, its sounds like hes about to hurl :D