Difficultiy Effect Trials?

Okay so I started my first playthrough on Knight Mode, and so the far the trials I have encountered some are pretty damn hard(Beat Ice Titan in 1:30). So question is can anyone confirm if the trials are easier on Esquire than say Paladin/Knight Mode? If so after I beat the game, I will defiantly go back to play them on easy mode lol

I can 100% confirm that you can beat levels on hard mode,'then turn around and beat trials on easy (but finish level) and you'll get credit for

The hard difficulty completion and the trial completion. Been doin it all night :-) by the way, how the hell did you beat ice Titan in 90 secs?!?

Edit: nevermind, I thought you said you beat the titan in 90 sec.

Edited by blackout333
Mis-read

I can confirm enemies have the same amount of HP on all difficulties, they just do more damage. I did the Ice Titan trial on paladin mode no problem. I dont want to post any spoilers on how to do it. Youtube has a video that shows how it is done if you are have trouble.

Of course some challenges are easier on esquire especially if you are taking too much damage. Good luck!

Yeah, once you finish a level it tracks the highest difficulty you beat it on and lets you play it on whatever difficulty you want. It might help with many of the trials but not all of them since the enemies have the same HP regardless, they just do less damage the lower the difficulty. The chapter 4 -1 trial is going to be a nightmare regardless. Ugh, not looking forward to that one....