Chapter 7/ Chromatic Objervatory Help needed

I've stuck in the first (red) door's puzzle...the square with the tiles.

I used the shadow magic & the dash ability & run around it a thousand times but still i can't light these tiles..

I even unlock the puzzle solution but it didn't gave me any clue further

If anyone has an advice how to proceed i would appreciate it

This one's easy when you realise that you can change direction while dashing without letting go of the L2 button (block).

Just stand on the first tile, activate shadow magic, pres L2 and then dash to the next tile and keep dashing until you make a complete square (without letting go of the L2 button and changing the direction with the analog stick).;)

Yes,i finaly figure it out today but i think you must quickly release the ?L2? & press it again before gabriel reaches the next corner tile.anyway thanks for reply

As Cro_Gladiator said, there is no need to release R2. Just keep it pressed and change directions as you go

• 1 year later...
I've stuck in the first (red) door's puzzle...the square with the tiles.

I used the shadow magic & the dash ability & run around it a thousand times but still i can't light these tiles..

I even unlock the puzzle solution but it didn't gave me any clue further

If anyone has an advice how to proceed i would appreciate it

Having the same problem. Spent about an hour this morning growing more and more frustrated. Every time I get to the top left corner dash turns off. Must be hitting the wall or something :mad: At the point of jacking it in. Not enjoying the game any how and I've a backlog of other games I'd rather play.