trials difficulty setting question

You can not mess up any trophies basically, as you can replay any level. If you wish to do the Trials on easy, just do it and replay the same mission later in paladin to get your 110%.

You do however only get the easy difficulty tagged as completed if you lower the difficulty mid level. Also, if you change the difficulty for a higher setting mid mission, you will not get it tagged as completed, you first have to restart the mission.

I hope I could help ;)

You can not mess up any trophies basically, as you can replay any level. If you wish to do the Trials on easy, just do it and replay the same mission later in paladin to get your 110%.

You do however only get the easy difficulty tagged as completed if you lower the difficulty mid level. Also, if you change the difficulty for a higher setting mid mission, you will not get it tagged as completed, you first have to restart the mission.

I hope I could help ;)

lol thats what i was thinking lol since i already beat it on knight putting the replay on easy shouldnt hurt since its just for trials thank u for confirming :D