Questions about plat

Hi. I finished this games about year ago and I'm back to get platinum. I just finished first chapter on paladin and I need to ask something.

Do I need to complete paladin without changing difficulty or can I do a chapter or a part then finish a part on easy to get dark crystal and continue on paladin? Can I do chapters in order I think is better or I need to complete them from first to twelve?

Where can I get lot of souls(coins?) to buy expensive skills?

Is it good to leave trials after I finish paladin?

Is paladin really that hard? First chapter was relatively easy..

As far as I remember, Paladin was fun and not that hard especially if you bought the strongest skills it will be a joke.

Also, don't change the difficulty, I think it might block the trophy for it.

For getting coins, I remember I kept repeating some missions till I got enough coins.

Good luck dude, it's a good game. You will enjoy getting the plat!

You can do each stage in Paladin separately, in any order, at any time.

You have to set the difficulty before entering the stage though to get the Paladin credit.

If you enter a stage in Paladin then change it to a lower difficulty, then you don't get the higher difficulty credit that you entered in. You would get the lower difficulty credit. Same thing if you entered in easy mode, then changed to higher difficulty, you'd still get the lower credit.

You can do other stages in easy mode if you're just going to farm for stuff.

Remember to find a save point first before exiting out to the World Map, after you're done farming for secondary weapon refills, health/magic refills, and/or exp. Usually, that save point is finishing the stage but if you can find one before actually finishing the stage then that should save what you already farmed, iirc.

Edited by On3ManCr3w