Any good?

• 4 weeks later...

Had not played this game for a year but put it in today to clean up and it's a great game. If you start it, don't stop. Too hard to pick back up all the moves. Tons of great moves though. This is not a walking in the park plat. Takes some time. The trials are challenging as well. Worthy of a purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a mix between Devil May Cry and Shadows of the Colossus. I prefer this game over God of War because this has more complexity. The counter system forces along side with the light/dark magic system force critical combat decisions rather than just letting you face roll through the game.

Though based on the threads here, it seems to be a hit and miss. I have to admit that the timing on critical blocks is a tiny bit too tight...probably cause I suck <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring a somewhat old thread back up, but I've been looking into the game as well. I've heard from quite a few people that the game is similar to Shadow of the Colossus, which I immensely enjoyed. Do you think this would be a good game to get for a fan of Shadow of the Colossus?