If this game had a level up system...

and any player have the option to "Player Kill" another player at any place at any time on any map in a "hardcore difficulty" and the player who got killed has a chance to drop his/her equipped item (except on Survival Mode ofcourse) and exp is also reduced from that player who was killed, will this game have more depth (will this game last longer)?

Note: If that certain player enables himself/herself to kill his/her teammates then he/she is automatically removed from the team and any item/chest gained by the team will not be shared to that "Killer." And player killing with droppable equpments is only allowed in a "no noobs are allowed difficulty" where the exp is 4x faster than normal mode and 2x faster than hard mode.

• 2 months later...

I think this would extend the life of the game significantly. I used to play this on Xbox 360, and I am now downloading it once again for PS3. Once you have collected everything, the game is still fun, but not as enthralling as it used to be. Without friends to play with, it can become rather dull. PKing would be amazing!

• 4 weeks later...
and any player have the option to "Player Kill" another player at any place at any time on any map in a "hardcore difficulty" and the player who got killed has a chance to drop his/her equipped item (except on Survival Mode ofcourse) and exp is also reduced from that player who was killed, will this game have more depth (will this game last longer)?

Note: If that certain player enables himself/herself to kill his/her teammates then he/she is automatically removed from the team and any item/chest gained by the team will not be shared to that "Killer." And player killing with droppable equpments is only allowed in a "no noobs are allowed difficulty" where the exp is 4x faster than normal mode and 2x faster than hard mode.

I think this would extend the life of the game significantly. I used to play this on Xbox 360, and I am now downloading it once again for PS3. Once you have collected everything, the game is still fun, but not as enthralling as it used to be. Without friends to play with, it can become rather dull. PKing would be amazing!

This would be interesting. I always like leveling characters in games. It got confusing when you was explaining it, but i understand the basis of it.

It would make the game more fun and get me to play it again. For me more trophies would make me play it more too

• 2 months later...
and any player have the option to "Player Kill" another player at any place at any time on any map in a "hardcore difficulty" and the player who got killed has a chance to drop his/her equipped item (except on Survival Mode ofcourse)...

Omg no, that would be terrible, because it will destroy all teamwork.

I mean if some trolls enter and kill the teammates instead of the enemy.:D

But level up system would be great.

Hope for a sequel

• 3 weeks later...
Omg no, that would be terrible, because it will destroy all teamwork.

I mean if some trolls enter and kill the teammates instead of the enemy.:D

But level up system would be great.

Hope for a sequel

This^

Lvl up system like the other games, EXTREME rebalancing, and definitely not that other idea.

What I really want added is a story mode and some BOOOOOSSSS RUUUUUUUSHHSHHSHHSHSH. ahem