Harmony of Despair PSN ID exchange topic for co-op play (Not a trophy boost thread)

Since this game has a pretty huge multiplayer spin on it it seems to me like we should get a PSN ID exchange topic up sooner rather than later.

As mentioned in the title: I didn't intend to make this a trophy boost thread. The point here is just to find other (hopefully mature) people to play the game alongside. So that hopefully we can storm Castlevania together and have a blast doing so.

So feel free to post your ID and any relevant details about your coming into the game to find the people you want to play with and let's have fun together.

I am PuppetShoJustice. I've never played the 360 version. But I'm a longtime Castlevania fan who is very much looking forward to getting involved in this game and finding some friends to game with. If you send me a friend invite; please mention Castlevania somewhere in the message; as I get a ton of blank invites lately.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) this is the closest thing we'll get for probably a good while to a new "Metroidvania", really miss the GBA/DS tradition of a new one every 2 years. However they did put work into this game and it's not a cheap and sloppy spin-off.

Been anticipating the release of this,I have a feeling this may be the week. That or the next the latest...otherwise Konami's rough date will be broken with the "by the end of the summer thing".

Add me so we can gather an efficient party, already have 1 or 2.

Edited by zeociko

• 2 weeks later...

I was a huge fan of this game on the 360. Bought every DLC, even the music packs, and never regretted it. I'm looking forward to endlessly grinding all over again!

PS: playing without winged or sonic boots is absolute torture! ;)

PSN ID: winterdust

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/927/winterdust.png

Edited by winterdust

Looking to farm Chp.6 on hard with a group and hopefully get some awesome items such as Valmanway, Winged Boots, Dracula's Tunic, etc. I'm certainly not the best player, but I'm not the worst either. I play as Alucard mostly at the moment because of dual Yasutsunas but will switch back to Soma once I get my first Valmanway, his soul abilities are fun to use but I just can't seem to do as good with him as I can with Alucard at the moment. Feel free to add me if you're looking to farm as well... Just put Castlevania or Chp 6 Farm in Friend Request/Message. Thanks =)

PSN: KyLeKhAoS

Add Me

PSN ID: Drexiel

I main Shanoa and Second Simon(maxed)

I have every dlc chapter and i can Solo ch7 and 9 with ease. I'll do any farming run as long as you don't mind me not being Soma or Alucard since i don't play with either.

I also do survival exp grinding(Still need to max Shanoa, and Retro Subs for Simon)

And so you know when to find me, GMT -4 (Puerto Rico)

Note: Do tell me it;s from this site and for Castlevania (Will delete BLANK requests)

I'd still like some help finishing chapters 7-11 normal.. I have trouble finding groups for them.

Apparently a few of the people that added me from here missed where I mentioned that or the term "casual" in my post above, as such I probably wouldn't be much help grinding Chapter 11 ad nauseam.

Edited by LilRaveGirl

I'd still like some help finishing chapters 7-11 normal.. I have trouble finding groups for them.

Apparently a few of the people that added me from here missed where I mentioned that or the term "casual" in my post above, as such I probably wouldn't be much help grinding Chapter 11 ad nauseam.

I definitely don't mind helping out, im just worried about the time diff. since im at GMT +3 :(

I'm looking for dedicated teammates who are willing to play Chapter 6 or 10 hard to farm Valmanway. I know there are alot of players playing these maps but they soon quit after 2-3 rounds. So if you're interested, please add me so we can work it out, thanks :)

PSN ID: EmiliaTheSage

valmanway can be found in chpt. 6, 7 & 8 on hard. i think chpt 10 drops the +1, maybe some1 here can confirm. good luck

• 2 weeks later...