Benefits to being level 99

theDane21

I have multiple characters and it seems like around level 78-79 stats are max'd out and there don't seem to be any improvement in any other stats, between level 79 and my other 84 and 85 ( all have same health). So what benefits is there to keep leveling up?

I found this somewhere.................

*Is there any difference between 79 - 99?

Not really, especially online. The only difference is your HP will continue to go up by 3+ points every level, and apparently other attributes will rise as well, although it's not visible in the Player Statics menu. Things such as combo damage and % of critical hits will increase by going above level 79. My level 79 does about 72 magic throw damage, my level 99, with the same weapon and pet, his damage with throw magic is 74. His HP is also 1066, and a level 79 with +7 defense with a weapon, and +5 defense with a pet, for a total of +12 defense, still has less HP.

Another difference is also bragging rights. Level 99 can brag more than a level 79, just like someone that has beat insane mode and has a gold skull next to their character can brag more than a regular white skull(when you beat the game the first time). But both 99 and 79 have bragging rights to a level 1, as well as any skull has bragging rights to someone with no skull.

Edited by theDane21
found info