Cocktails and cherrys

eddieedwards

About winning a "cherry" for a Tournament pass from a poker table, no it's not possible. Only at the lobby bar.

About the winning glitch you experienced, it's something they are aware, from what I saw on Atari/Eden forums. It happens in all of the "chance" games sometimes. They will get fixed in next coming patch.

Another thing to consider is, If you were specifically at the lobby bar buying cocktails. Sometimes you will hear the "Winner" sound and the people clapping in the background at precisely the same moment that you down your drink. Well, it wasn't YOU that won. Somebody else in the game world, in the same session as you is at the bar! Look around you'll see them make the happy emotion with their hands. If you don't see nobody, then that is the glitch happening.

Doesn't happen often though. So, try not to get too upset over it if it happens to you again. I think it did it to me 2 times out of the 3 million credits I amassed so far. Once on Roulette and another time on Slots.

Hope the patch comes soon. On their forums says [Feb.25th 2011] that it is ready and has been submitted to Sony for approval.

Edited by AUSPUFF