"It's Hero Time!" Help

So, yeah "Win the Bellwood fight using Ben 10 in under a minute".

Anyone have a good strategy for this? It seems the time limit expires just after warping to that generic outer space place. Been using Father, Him, Aku, all the hard hitters, but I can't for the life of me kill Buttercup twice before time runs out. My best time so far is 1;54.

Left side of the stage has a small balcony/ledge towards the bottom of the building your fighting on. Drop down there and when Buttercup follows you punch her off into oblivion. Its also ok for both of you to fall and die as long as she dies first. Make sure your do this on Hard or she wont be aggressive enough to pull this off.

Left side of the stage has a small balcony/ledge towards the bottom of the building your fighting on. Drop down there and when Buttercup follows you punch her off into oblivion. Its also ok for both of you to fall and die as long as she dies first. Make sure your do this on Hard or she wont be aggressive enough to pull this off.

Woot, thanks man! Just tried it on Easy, just for a test run, and it immediately worked; 00:56 seconds! The AI is incredibly stupid on Easy, so it might work even better than on Hard.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...