samurai's journey trophy help

I have been trying to get this trophy for some time now and aku keep bouncing me off the screen

HELP!!

First do it on easy. Doesn't make it easier, but i am sure it cuts down on the damage you take. When you get hit, try your best to fly back into the area

Now just attack him. when he comes out of the ground (his main attack) take a step back and use your regular attack, it reaches just enough.

When he becomes a dog, jump on the platform since he doesn't attack there. Then when he is a bird, go to the platform, then run off. He will attack the ground level first, then fly up to the platform and go back to the left.

Deedee is the one you need to wait for to grab him and attack.

The second round is a-little harder, as you need to stun him with a bomb first. You can jump and throw it from far. Then rush in and attack (use your right joy stick) after a few times of this, the button will be open and just push it to finish the fight.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like how I can do this battle very easily until the second stage when I get him down to fifty percent health then he blows his wind, and for whatever fucking reason, I suddenly go flying all over the place and die. It makes no damn sense! He blows his wind on me before that, nothing. I just sit there and enjoy a nice breeze. Then all of a sudden I'm a kite in a storm? This makes no damn sense and it's really pissing me off. What's even worse is, I KNOW I'M ALMOST DONE AND HE PULLS A BITCH MOVE AND KILLS ME! *rages*

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to give up on this trophy..

No matter what I do or where I'm standing on the field, Aku keeps blowing me away..

Youtube doesn't help, they seem to be glued to the ground.

Does anyone have tips/tricks before I break this disc to protect mankind for this POS..

Edit: ofcourse, after asking for tips I finally managed to do it, pressing down when he blows worked for me..

Edited by magmar126

I'm about to give up on this trophy..

No matter what I do or where I'm standing on the field, Aku keeps blowing me away..

Youtube doesn't help, they seem to be glued to the ground.

Does anyone have tips/tricks before I break this disc to protect mankind for this POS..

Edit: ofcourse, after asking for tips I finally managed to do it, pressing down when he blows worked for me..

For anyone else who could use help with this, if you block anytime he's about to attack (fire ball, bats, wind) you'll be fine. Just take it slow and this trophy is doable.

I found it significantly easier to have Grim. You don't have to fight as Jack, just have him in your party and DON"T DIE!! Anyhoo....for the attack patterns, just get away from him and spam projectiles.

For the 2nd part of the fight, grab a bomb, jump and pitch it. Immediately rush in and use the forward/Signature move attack. You can get in about 3-4 hits and they do a LOT of damage. Repeat 2-3 more times and you can finish him off with the laser

NOTE:::

He does not use his super breath when you do this. Just be sure to roll-dodge his flame breath and stay in front of dee dee until he is stunned.

Edited by Cobzilla

• 1 month later...

I tried a completely different method compared to the ones already mentioned. If anything I hit Aku after the first bomb throw after that I stayed in front of Dee Dee and kept throwing bombs while blocking when bats or fireballs were coming. Eventually Aku blew the gusts to start the laser so in summary I just stayed well away from him the whole time except from the start and it worked it may just be a bit more time consuming than the other method.

For anyone else who could use help with this, if you block anytime he's about to attack (fire ball, bats, wind) you'll be fine. Just take it slow and this trophy is doable.

Have u ever played this game dude??? THE BLOCK DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

I still get thrown off the screen and die when i block his wind & fireballs.. TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!! They should've kept these gay ass kind of games in the 90's...

• 2 months later...
I tried a completely different method compared to the ones already mentioned. If anything I hit Aku after the first bomb throw after that I stayed in front of Dee Dee and kept throwing bombs while blocking when bats or fireballs were coming. Eventually Aku blew the gusts to start the laser so in summary I just stayed well away from him the whole time except from the start and it worked it may just be a bit more time consuming than the other method.

I can confirm this works best (although slightly different). Just tried it and got the trophy and the plat on the first trie.

The second part was a real pain, i've must have tried like 40 times...

Tried pressing down and blocking with R1, that only helped on the first blow (he'll starts blowing for the first time at the second bomb, if you damaged him enough both times, the second and deadliest blow will come near the end and was unstoppable for me)

I also noticed that small characters like number1 get blown away easier then big characters like that Scottisch guy. Grim is also pretty steady and his attacks seemed to do the most damage to Aku

So my advice, take Grim for the second part, stay with DeeDee and the bombs ALL the time, when its clear of fire and bats double jump and throw a bomb, if he gets hit and his head goes up don't do anything, then just trie again and if his head is on the lower platform just spam your triangle attack. If he starts blowing from that distance it will only move you slightly to the back. Rinse and repeat a few times and your done.

This was by far the hardest trophy of the game for me...

Edited by GMV-EHV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

i did not saw that because i was so intense to try to kill him and a few times i completed downed his healt but he keeps living......

i noticed a exclamation mark that you activated with circle button and that starts the laserbeam that complete kill him....

i really hope i can help someone with this

grim is the strongest ...stay down and far and block....attak with triangle whitout directionpush....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Even easier method:

Choose Vilgax and play as him, while having Samurai Jack in your party.

Keep spamming the laser by pressing Triangle. When you get to the 2nd part of the fight, just toss the bomb, laser him, and stand still. Vilgax is too heavy to even get picked up by Aku's wind...keep tossing bomb, laser and then hit the switch (exclamation mark) to finish it off.

Edited by The Mouse

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Even easier method:

Keep spamming the laser by pressing Triangle. When you get to the 2nd part of the fight, just toss the bomb, laser him, and stand still. Vilgax is too heavy to even get picked up by Aku's wind...keep tossing bomb, laser and then hit the switch (exclamation mark) to finish it off.

I can confirm that this is the best method to get that trophy. Thank you. There is no need to play as Jack, just have him in your party. You do need to block the fireballs time to time though.

• 4 months later...
Even easier method:

I failed on this horrible trophy over and over and over and over... until I read the post above and got the trophy my first time using his method. Great tip Mouse! This game can choke on a big, fat cock!