Should i buy this?

Should i buy, rent, or skip this game?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should i buy, rent, or skip this game?

• Yes buy it
    • No rent it
    • No skip it

From what i saw on gameplay from youtube, this is like super smash brothers. Thats great! I want to play this and let the kids i work with play this. regardless of your replies, i will probably buy this. But i wanted to know your opinion

In your opinion, is this worth buying? Or should i wait till it goes down in price?

I was contemplating on getting it since I used to be a big Cartoon Network fan watching Edd, Ed and Eddy, Dexter, Courage the Cowardly dog, Fosters Imaginary home,powerpuff girls etc. :) However, I'd watch a review first because a lot of kids games are boringly easy.

Well i am excited because i watched cartoon network for years. I am not too old (over 20, under 99) and have been around for years of different shows and especially the real oldies, that the titles skip my mind.

I wonder what characters there are, since names that come to mind is (tom n jerry)(the undercover squirrel and his mole assistant)(Johnny bravo) and i cant wait to play some levels. I also haven't had that channel for 9 years, so i cant wait to see these characters again

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...