A good way to beat Buttercup for It's Hero Time

Originally this was a call for help on getting the trophy but now, I know a good way on my own.

I kept dealing fast damage to Buttercup by pressing down and triangle to do that blue flashy move Ben does. After about 60-80 damage I begin doing his left or right plus triangle attack and it sends her flying. Hopefully with luck it makes her take a fall. Do this twice and if lucky you can beat her before the ship makes the screen flash red as by then it is already too late to get the trophy. Happy hunting~

And also, using this strategy helped me clear it in 48 seconds. So very fast way though very cheap, to score a bronze trophy.

Edited by Sabre2k2

Originally this was a call for help on getting the trophy but now, I know a good way on my own.

I kept dealing fast damage to Buttercup by pressing down and triangle to do that blue flashy move Ben does. After about 60-80 damage I begin doing his left or right plus triangle attack and it sends her flying. Hopefully with luck it makes her take a fall. Do this twice and if lucky you can beat her before the ship makes the screen flash red as by then it is already too late to get the trophy. Happy hunting~

And also, using this strategy helped me clear it in 48 seconds. So very fast way though very cheap, to score a bronze trophy.

Excellent! Worked like a charm! :applause:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Or you could move over to the left side of the building and drop down to the small ledge. Then wait for her to simply follow you. Punch her twice. She falls to her death repeat one more time. Ding! Trophy.

I don't know how you got that to work, because even on Easy Buttercup is extremely aggressive and won't go down that way at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...