Glitch?

DK-Matty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm getting the same issue. I'm gonna go back and re-do the photo ops, but if this doesn't work I'm gonna be pissed!

OK. I figured it out. You missed one [i did too] Go to arcade mode and find where the photo ops are located. If you didn't do it in story it'll be missing here. [#3 for me]. Then go to the guide and find out which area it was supposed to be in and go there. The glitch is that there are no more Photo Ops shown after you complete the game [for the ones I did and didn't do] ie no grey circles or green for done. Drive around til you find the grey circle for the photo op and do it. Bing Bang Boom platinum complete.

Edited by SHPLIG

• 1 month later...
OK. I figured it out. You missed one [i did too] Go to arcade mode and find where the photo ops are located. If you didn't do it in story it'll be missing here. [#3 for me]. Then go to the guide and find out which area it was supposed to be in and go there. The glitch is that there are no more Photo Ops shown after you complete the game [for the ones I did and didn't do] ie no grey circles or green for done. Drive around til you find the grey circle for the photo op and do it. Bing Bang Boom platinum complete.

Perfect.. I had the same problem.

big thx for the tip :applause:

Also had problem with the Photo 8... damn glitched games... :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys i noticed sum were having the same prob as i did so here is the location off the pictures ( where u will jump)

Photo Ops

Photo Op 1: - Radiator Springs Speedway. You have to get to a ring, and jump through it before the timer gets to zero. Then take control of the camera, and take a picture.

Photo Op 2: - Radiator Springs, behind Lizzie's Shop.

Photo Op 3: - Santa Carburera, at the dock.

Photo Op 4: - Radiator Springs, near Willy's Butte.

Photo Op 5: - Autovia, over some old train tracks.

Photo Op 6: - Ornament Valley, all the way north.

Photo Op 7: - Motoropolis, from a building.

Photo Op 8: - Tailfin Pass, over a circle-shaped rock.

and if u guys still have probs then try finidng out witch ones u have and then go to the are where u dont and drive around u will c a couple of cars dryving with camras thos that are gray are the ones ur missing

hope this helped good luck :

• 4 years later...
I'm getting the same issue. I'm gonna go back and re-do the photo ops, but if this doesn't work I'm gonna be pissed!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I got it :D

I use Arcade Mode - Missions and yes, i hadn't done 2 of them :p

• 5 years later...