6 second drift trophy ...........

• 1 month later...

The best place for this is the England/London Arena, in the middle of the track/arena, there is a circlular mini-track with a statue in the middle. There are blue strips running continuously around the mini-track for you to drift on.

With some practice, you can drift non-stop for over a minute, what you want to do is to drive/drift clockwise around the statue. First gain some speed, press and hold circle, so you start drifting, depending on your speed and skill, you want to hold or tap on the accelation R2 button, then the tricky part is to steer between 10th and 11th hour on the clock, with some practice you can keep your balance and stay within the blue strips and drift indefinitely.

Edited by ChuenF

• 3 weeks later...
The best place for this is the England/London Arena, in the middle of the track/arena, there is a circlular mini-track with a statue in the middle. There are blue strips running continuously around the mini-track for you to drift on.

With some practice, you can drift non-stop for over a minute, what you want to do is to drive/drift clockwise around the statue. First gain some speed, press and hold circle, so you start drifting, depending on your speed and skill, you want to hold or tap on the accelation R2 button, then the tricky part is to steer between 10th and 11th hour on the clock, with some practice you can keep your balance and stay within the blue strips and drift indefinitely.

Cool I'll try this.

I've been having the same problem. Since I have no need to draft in this game I suck at it... so yeah lol

[EDIT] WOW! That worked out perfectly! Better than any other method. Methinks this should be in the guide :) Thanks! [/EDIT]

Edited by Goldjit

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

that is a good spot but withing the same arena there is one in the corner.. you can use that one.. i got it with the lightning car just use the infinite boost cheat code and press CIRCLE while pressing SQUARE over and over creating an infinity loop... its pretty easy once u get the hang of it :)

• 10 months later...

I did this with a slow car and it worked perfectly. Thanks :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...