Rate the trophy difficulty...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.59

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a 3 for these reasons:

1. The Spy Point collectibles are easy to find with a guide but a few require a lot of effort to acquire.

While you are only required to get bronze on all the Chrome missions, getting gold on all the Hunter missions can be a bit challenging at times especially if you are fighting cars in wide open areas where it is easy to whiff.

2. The Disruptor missions is doable by yourself with 2 controllers but playing that mode is very annoying because the turrets like to attack you while you are delivering the item onto the opposing team's base.

Plus, if you drop the item and don't come back to it quick enough, the item automatically respawns and you have to find the item all over again.

3. The trophy where you have to go drafting for 5 minutes is a grind. If you have a 2nd person using a controller, it is very easy but I didn't have that luxury so I had to get this trophy playing in actual races where I averaged 0.4-0.6 drafts per race.

Overall, this game is platinumable within 1-2 days and the trophies are very fun to obtain. I would recommend renting it if possible.

Edited by Sharksfan24
added an item

I gave it an 1. U only need bronze, and i had them all the 1st try, and without any cheats. Now im playing with cheats for fun, and it seems they enemies will be a bit better than without using boost all the time. So i admit not using the boost cheat for the CHROME missions.

Hunter missions can take 1 retry, because u have to know where othere cars are spawnd. But i had almost the double points all the time. Its just about the combo's. Make a x6 combo or higher combo and u almost have gold :)

Only the 40 times Ready Set Go are stupid, because of smashing the shit out of the controller all the time. That is the hardest trophy for me

Great, easy, semi-fun game, 1 on difficulty IMO.

The toughest part for me was the "40 perfect start" trophy. I kept forgetting to pound R2 at the start of every race, and even when I did remember I would only get it 50% of the time.

gave it a 2...at first i was really annoyed with the hunter missions but when you figure out how to get good combos then it wasn't two bad...the trick is that satellite weapon and then turbo boost twice near more powerful foes. the quick start wasn't too bad but i felt it was extremely bad for my controller!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Easy Plat really. Just needed the guide to locate a couple of the spy cases and the turbo cheat to reach a couple of them.

Gave it a 2 because of that and doing the multiplayer trophies on your own can be a bit of a grind.

http://www.lusogamer.com/playstation-network/uncharted_3_1/gamercard_default/PalmerVillain.png

My Platinum Trophies 21

Assassins Creed 2, Burnout Paradise, Cars 2, Disney/Pixar Up,Green Lantern,Heavy Rain, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, Lego Indiana Jones 2,Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean, Lego Star Wars 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2,Sly 1 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus, Sly 2 - Band Of Thieves,Sly 3 - Honour Among Thieves ,Smackdown Vs Raw 2010,Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, Sonic & Sega All Stars

Terminator Salvation,Toy Story 3, Uncharted : Drakes Fortune, Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves

100%’s -

Sly Minigames, Back To The Future - Episode 1,Back To The Future - Episode 2, Back To The Future - Episode 4,

Played this with my 4 year old and the trophies just kept coming. Voted a 1 because when I finally sat down to do my playthrough for the remaining trophies they all came with almost no effort. The hardest trophy was getting the spy points and with the video guide I did it in less than 30 minutes and only one of them took me more than 1 try to get. By far the easiest platinum I've ever obtained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to give this a 2 but decided a 3 was more fitting.

This game wasn't too hard at all but does take a little bit more time than I expected and a little bit more grinding than I expected. Still... not a bad game. Not worth a buy but it's definitely worth a rent.

The gameplay was decent and the AI was good for a racer. The AI never zoomed ahead of you for no reason while turboing which is good. I hate racers that have cheap AI.

Altogether... nothing too hard... The guide by AA has everything layed out pretty well so if your having trouble getting a trophy he's there to explain.

Voted a 3. Didn't use the guides or the cheats. A few of the level 6 races were tough without unlimited turbo, glad you didn't need gold in all events, just the Hunter missions (which were pretty easy). Finding the Spy Point computers was easy, but getting some of them was almost impossible.

Took me only 2 days, playing off and on. Not bad, definitely better than the first Cars. Nothing too hard, but certainly not a breeze - will take some time and skill to platinum, and a bit of a grind for a couple of trophies.

Now back to Rage :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

Cars 2: The Video Game platinum difficulty- 3

Future players of this game take note.. Seems like a few times while playing, whenever I completed the requirements for a certain trophy the games music would lock up and loop endlessly. I wouldn't get the trophy and on top of that a hard reset was required. So, if the music begins looping or goes low, heads up!

Easy game, thank goodness too because it sucked. regardless, it can be platinum'd in one days time. I don't know why this game or rather the talking cars in this game creep me out. Ahem.. Patience and persistence are key in getting the tailgate trophy and the perfect start trophy. Speaking of which, you can start a free play race, get the perfect start and then restart the race immediately and do it again.

Edited by Rubbercons