this platinum is hacked now..

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Whos cares? All plats are pretty much hackable. Stop caring about what other people are doing and care about your own thing.

Wow easy there. No need to be so harsh.

But yeah. Pretty much all platinums are possible to hack. Not all as easy as others. FUEL might be the most hacked. I think 90% of everyone who has this platinum hacked it... It's sad. I don't get why anyone would do this, but as long as you earn it legit, then there really is no reason to talk about the others.

If they think that hacking earns them respect in any way, then they should think again.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Whos cares? All plats are pretty much hackable. Stop caring about what other people are doing and care about your own thing.

I care, because I work hard for my platinums and my country rank (laugh if you want, I enjoy trying to be #1 in Canada some day for trophy rank) and if people can hack platinums, that obviously is affecting MY goal. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

everyone is guilty on some level, its the trophy whore in us all.

as for this game, i rented it thinking might be easy plat, but no guides to be found, barely any threads.

it makes me laugh when someone opens a ''why no guide'' thread and a mod closes it saying the witty line ''why not write one yourself?''

well numb nuts - if they knew how to plat the game, they wouldnt be here looking for a guide :) and if they did plat the game, they wouldnt even bother coming here. the easy games have guides, the games that barely anyone plays have no guides for that reason - nobody cares enough to come here once done.

maybe i would do one for this game, but since the trophy descriptions are vague, id like to know some info.

• 2 weeks later...
it makes me laugh when someone opens a ''why no guide'' thread and a mod closes it saying the witty line ''why not write one yourself?''

well numb nuts...

Did you just call the Mods numb nuts?!...

Moving on.

Guide is currently a work in progress right now. I'm just trying to figure out any and all tricks I can to put in it to help. It'll be a few before it's done.

If you boosted a trophy, you cheated and sorta "hacked" ur way to the trophy.

You still gotta put in some work when boosting though instead of just getting all trophies at once through a hack. Also boosting is allowed on this site and hacking will never and should never be allowed by this site or any other site that wants to be respected. I honestly don't get why people would hack trophies, its not like they're actually worth anything. No one will think you're cool or whatever when they see you earned all the trophies in a game in less than a minute. :rolleyes:

Guide is currently a work in progress right now. I'm just trying to figure out any and all tricks I can to put in it to help. It'll be a few before it's done.

Looking forward to it -- I've let this game fall by the wayside for a long time, and a proper guide would probably be the kick in the ass I need to finish it.

• 9 years later...
On 12/24/2012 at 6:41 PM, Raj Koothrappali said:

You sound like someone who has hacked trophies themselves. Every person that games should care. A cheat is a cheat. And I think only a perma ban solves the problem. 

I put a lot of effort into my game completions. And I don't want someone with no skill and a deplorable personality climbing up the ranks.

On 12/24/2012 at 5:48 PM, NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ said:

lol wow, amazing..

What made you realize this?

Have you noticed very suspicious trophy time stamps for this game? If so, on which PSN IDs exactly?

Out of the 53 people on the planet with the platinum trophy, who do you think cheated the platinum? Please point us to their profile, so I can report them!

Of course I'm going to take a look at their time stamps first and I'm not just going to jump to the conclusion that they did indeed hack it until said time stamp investigation!

It would be hilarious if one of your suspects is the actual trophy guide author. It already was very suspicious that he rated the game a 3/10 in difficulty. That's right a 3! Not a a 9 or an 8. Not even a 7, or a 6 or a 5 but a goddamn 3.

I am positive that even the Tetris world champion wouldn't rate this anything lower than a 7. A 9+ for the rest of us mortals.

In the event that his trophy time stamps indicate a hack, the trophy guide here must be taken down by the admins!