Shell beach triple threat

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

OK SO IM STUMPED LOL i cant for the life of me figure out what exactly needs to be done to complete the casual challenge for 150 points in a game lol let alone the 450 needed for the legendary challenge. ive tried numerous things, bottom to top no misses across the top no misses the x and plus no misses theres gotta be some kind of bonus im not understanding because 60 seconds isnt alot of time at all, any help would be greatly appreciated from me and the forum! lol

*EDIT*

so never fails right after post figured it out lol,

basically the key to these are making the triple 3 in a rows basket 1,2,4,6,8,9 then make 5 for the triple you will get the legendary and 2 hero challenges as well as 2 casual if you do this 3 times in one game hope this helps

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

• 11 years later...

I know I'm a decade late to the party, but I just never cared about a game's age to be quite frank. For those that are somehow still firing up this game in 2023, and are struggling with the challenge you mentioned, it isn't close to being the hardest challenge in the game.

Must make 4 triple lines to get the score. If you miss a basket, restart, but it's not that hard. The problem is hot shot's crazy catcher (40 balls in a row) and the last frog challenge that needs 590 pts. Those 2 are brutal beyond belief.