toughest challenge?

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Biggest problem I'm having is with the Hot Shots challenges as it often seems either a ball will hit in the center of the net and rattle out anyways or, more often, two balls will be coming down on opposite sides of the screen at the same time, making it literally impossible to catch both. Not to mention the control scheme for it is horrendously counter-intuitive. If you swing your arm in an arc which is the natural motion it actually hampers the net range and movement, and the game expects you to keep the motion controller angled in towards the center. I got 6 of the challenges fairly easily, but the 40 in a row, 10 with 4 cannons firing (when I can barely discern which ones are coming where or the balls are bouncing off of each other in the air) and 700 point ones are killing me...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

yea i feel what was your pain, im not so concerned with the 40 in a row as i am with the 4 cannons firing 10 in a row, the 700 pts wasnt an issue as u need to basically grab just about everything u can, unfortunately when i did get the 700 pts i didnt get the 40 in a row or the 10 in a row which surprised the shit out of me i must have just missed both in that 700pt win.

10 in a row is doing my head in at the moment, can figure it out, and dont know if its just luck based how did u manage it?

**UPDATED**

SO NEVER FAILS right after i posted this i ended up getting the 40 in a row no problem, which i wasnt concerned about lol i STILL NEED THE 10 in a row and i will be done with hot shot for good

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

**UPDATED**

SO NEVER FAILS right after i posted this i ended up getting the 40 in a row no problem, which i wasnt concerned about lol i STILL NEED THE 10 in a row and i will be done with hot shot for good

any advice?

I ran through the entire game so far (10hrs of gameplay), this is what keeps me away from platinum now. havent tried for a long time yet (about 10min), but it seems .... well.... really tough to master.

• Like 1

• 10 years later...

I'm stuck in the 40 balls in a row too.

Got the 10 in a row with 4 canons today after I got lucky with them during of not too far from each other, but the 40 in a row seems impossible. Especially because so often, two balls will fall simultaneously at opposite sides of the screen. And a lot of times 2 balls will hit each other in the air on the way to basket, even when you don't cause a ball to bounce off the rim! 😲🤕