Rate the trophy difficulty...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 3 weeks later...
I can vote on this yet as I have no idea what the hidden trophies are, but I would guess it to be around a 4-5.

How can you even guess the difficulty of the platinum when you didn't at the time know what the hidden trophies are?

Anyway, the trophies that will prevent most people from getting the platinum are to complete ALL challenges on ALL games. I don't see many people (if any) getting the platinum any time soon. And the frog bog games are definitely the hardest ones to get even a couple of challenges done.

• Like 1

:(Guys, i still have the "Hot Shot" game- the legend mission- to finish before getting the Platinum. this is where you must catch 40 balls in a row. Oh God, it's so so so difficult. :confused:

my question is: is it a must to get the bonus balls as well when they appear?. anybody has a tip how to get this? please help :(

• Like 1

The game is up for cheap, but I can see on yourgamerscard.net that nobody has the platinum yet. Hopefully it's just because it's hard, and not because it's dumb like the one in Yoostar. :o

Shell Beach Master has nobody obtained. Then there are 3 trophies that only 1-3 people have gotten. Damn, this must be a hard platinum, or people just can't be bothered wasting their time.

Anyone know if the game is any good?

GUYSSSSSS....i got the platinum at last:applause:....oh my god it was so so so difficult:dance:....thank you my lovely wife for the support & thank you all my friends. hehehe:D

check it out on YourGamerCards - PS3 Trophy Cards, Guides, Gamercards, News, Reviews & Forums

yoopppie:dance:

i plan to start this game soon, i quoted the above user because they asked a question previously in the thread.

~ i love when people come to the forum, with a question, looking for help, only to find nothing and then later re-post or edit a post saying "I got it", "it was easy", "close thread", "never mind".

the point of the forum threads are to either state information or use it.

so, with that said, what was the answer to your own question? what made the challenge difficult and what needed to be completed for it to be done?

btw if in fact you did plat this, you were first in the world, congrats, and how long did it take you for 100%?

• Like 1

i plan to start this game soon, i quoted the above user because they asked a question previously in the thread.

~ i love when people come to the forum, with a question, looking for help, only to find nothing and then later re-post or edit a post saying "I got it", "it was easy", "close thread", "never mind".

the point of the forum threads are to either state information or use it.

so, with that said, what was the answer to your own question? what made the challenge difficult and what needed to be completed for it to be done?

btw if in fact you did plat this, you were first in the world, congrats, and how long did it take you for 100%?

I was just excited that i finished the game. it was trully difficult in all means.:)...

i have included a tip on the trophy i suffered to get in my other site. thank you & hope you will like the game.it was a great fun with my family.:dance:

• 2 weeks later...
I was just excited that i finished the game. it was trully difficult in all means.:)...

i have included a tip on the trophy i suffered to get in my other site. thank you & hope you will like the game.it was a great fun with my family.:dance:

I'm truly impressed though! Now that I got this game, I know it's not easy! Haven't been doing it for too long, but some of these challenges are just insane. I think I will be able to do most of them if I just try for long enough, but I have a hard time believing that I ever will be able to complete them all. Congratulation dude. This is a 9/10 or 10/10 platinum for me so far, but I don't have the platinum, so I can't vote yet! ;)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

After much pain and suffering it's down to Shell Beach for me. Then I just need to mop up the coop trophies. This game is definitely harfer than it looks at first glance to the point of getting me to wonder at times if the entire dev team were sadists or if it was just one member of the crew. Be prepared to often have to spend a while trying to get a feel for a certain ahot type just to complete a given challenge then spend more time trting to get things to fall together so you can pull it off.

EDIT:

And I can now join you. Finally got a lucky break on hot shots and once I figured out an easy method on frog bog and swamp gas they went pretty easily.

I'm truly impressed though! Now that I got this game, I know it's not easy! Haven't been doing it for too long, but some of these challenges are just insane. I think I will be able to do most of them if I just try for long enough, but I have a hard time believing that I ever will be able to complete them all. Congratulation dude. This is a 9/10 or 10/10 platinum for me so far, but I don't have the platinum, so I can't vote yet! ;)

One tip I'll give is for every game there's usually a trick to how you want to approach it, just like at a carnival. sometimes it'll even come down to a different one for each challenge. For instance, I found that in the ring toss I needed to throw frisbee style, while in the horseshoe challenge I needed to throw end over end in order to get it to stick on the post. Then it became a question of simply finding the range and focusing on hitting 6 in a row for the legend challenge. That's pretty much true of all of them. A bit of persistence and I'm sure you can do it, as long as you don't give up if one challenge or another takes you a couple hours to get the combination of luck, timing and consistency needed to get things to work out just right.

Edited by Maldovar
  • Like 1

This is a 10/10 plat, no question about it. You need skill & luck in most of the challenges. With that said, all challenges are doable if you keep trying. You will feel good when you get the plat, I was so happy when I got it :D

I agree. I think it was more relief for me. Don't think I've ever repackaged a game to send back to Gamefly in more of a rush than this one. :whistle:

voted a 10 because by the time you take on the challenges, there is a major risk that you'll throw the Move controller right thru your TV, and shoot your PS3 right out of your window, thus losing all your save data which in turn makes in impossible to plat.

Kudos to the people who took on all challenges and got the plat for this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
voted a 10 because by the time you take on the challenges, there is a major risk that you'll throw the Move controller right thru your TV, and shoot your PS3 right out of your window, thus losing all your save data which in turn makes in impossible to plat.

Kudos to the people who took on all challenges and got the plat for this.

few weeks later, if I could I would vote 50/10 for this. And still amazd at the troll who voted 1/10 for this, seriosuly there are some people here who just vote 1 to feck up the rating?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i have to get back to this game, i stopped for some time with it few months now, i believe i still have 3 challenges keeping me from plat, 2 basketball cannon ones and the legend swamp gas one, prolly the hardest challenges in the game lol this is def a 10/10 if ive ever seen one congrats to those who have it, i envy all 12 of u in the world lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

after taking a few months away from this game i finally can join the rest of you, i achieved the platinum for this game last nite and have decided to give it a 10/10, this game is something special. it is not your average move game by far, it requires dedication and persistence, precise movements, timing, practice, skill and a bit of luck. the challenges can be brutal on the body after long periods of failure in a given sitting of play time. with that said its def not impossible obviously, im just happy/relieved i did my last 7 challenges needed for plat in just under 4 days of dedicated playtime, congrats to those who have achieved this beast of a plat, def not a kids game, this is a well deserved, earned appreciated plat!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can make the guide 4 this one, i´m still playing it, and i´m feeling good to make it. But, last time a was trying to make a guide, a user, maybe a moderator was angry at me because i was doing something "wrong". I would like to know what do i have to do to make it right. Last time, i only posted the way to get the trophies of a game (can´t remember the title now) so anybody with experience doing the guides could use it to make it live here; but i only recieve ... mmmm... how can i say it?... bad faces

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...