Carmageddon Reincarnation. NO NEWS?

Last year I remember hearing that Carmageddon was coming back and would be arriving on PS4 as Carmageddon Reincarnation. but after a quick google search nothing has been mentioned about the game since.

I for 1 really hope its not been caned. I LOVED Carmageddon on PSone and it would be a day 1 purchase for sure. And since there are very few games as of yet that really interest me (out now or future) on PS4. Im left playing my old games on my old PS3:rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
Last year I remember hearing that Carmageddon was coming back and would be arriving on PS4 as Carmageddon Reincarnation. but after a quick google search nothing has been mentioned about the game since.

I for 1 really hope its not been caned. I LOVED Carmageddon on PSone and it would be a day 1 purchase for sure. And since there are very few games as of yet that really interest me (out now or future) on PS4. Im left playing my old games on my old PS3:rolleyes:

Sorry about the zombie post, but they're still working out the kinks on PC (still in alpha mode but supposedly a full release to PC in Q1 this year) before they even bother about porting this game to PS4/Xbone, PS3/360 have been turned down at this rate.

• 1 year later...