General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

For me it looks pretty easy i think.

A few can be online, but i dont know yet. Haven't unlocked all game modes yet.

Kill 16.666 Peds could take some time i think. I usually don't kill that much. fastest way is driving through the checkpoints

complete the "Up your Carma" mission will be a pain.

as that one requires you to finish all classic carma events in all 3 possible ways.

so that's a race/chapter where you need to kill all the peds.

suddenly the 16.666 peds doesn't look that bad anymore.

and that's why, gents, i stopped hunting trophies :)

Yeah. Easy but takes some time. Killed 779 Peds of 780 in level 1. took me 4 hours and i aborted because i couldnt find the last one :/

Level 2 has 200 and it took me 45mins. depends on how big the levels are. easy but a pain in the ass

Frankly, it's stupid. i remember the PC version displaying small white dots where each pedestrian was. If it's a vertical map and he's on top of a building, you're screwed.

i think this should really be patched in ASAP. that map is a saver, even if it might not be as helpful as it's on PC due to distance. They could implement something to show clusters of peds or whatever

Loved both of the old games...not sure how I feel about this with trophies...I mean, trophy support is great, but the game was impossible even back then...if there wasn't a time limit, then I'd say it would be a cakewalk, but if it's classic mode then surely there's a timer.

Kill all peds....damn... that's all I've got to say.

I'd love to see some legit responses on platinum difficulty...

Frankly, it's stupid. i remember the PC version displaying small white dots where each pedestrian was. If it's a vertical map and he's on top of a building, you're screwed.

i think this should really be patched in ASAP. that map is a saver, even if it might not be as helpful as it's on PC due to distance. They could implement something to show clusters of peds or whatever

AFAIK there should be a powerup on every map that shows all peds on map until end of the race. At least in steam version, there is and this is basically the same game.

There seems to be at least two multiplayer trophies? What are these about? Are they difficult?

Multislayer mission is for wrecking online opponents, multipeep is for online wins.

Both are easy to boost/farm with 2 or more players.

You can adjust the duration of the MP session to your liking, so you don't need to back out to the menu's and going through loading screens for like every 3 laps for instance.

But it takes a while I guess, each mission has 5 tiers/levels, so you don't really how much wins you'll need in total, as you can only see it per tier/level.

Edited by FerryF1
My phone's autocorrect.......

Its easy to boost. As i said the easiest way is that checkpint thing with only one checkpoint. that counts towards the wins.

you can add more challenges but that only counts as one so you have to do it with back to the lobby and let it start again but that works just fine.

more time consuming is killing the enemies. works fine online too, but wrecking someone can be a bit timeconsuming without the right powerups

Not sure its the proper way but I preorder a few days before release. Just been sent the codes a week later and activated the pre-order dlc and you get 2 cars which have took me to 31 and trophy popped.

Just finished the 2 MP trophies, didn't get any cars through it but my preorder might affected that - Don't know

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/HBK_K2.png

Edited by JustAnotherFace
card issue

Just an advice, do not attempt for any Kill all peds races until you get to the end of the game. You will then get a car with build in lightnings that will massacre all peds around you. It works the same as one of the bonuses you can pickup but it is active all the time. I spend like 4 hours killing all peds on level 1 (with peds displayed on map) and with this car it could have easily been done in 1 hour, maybe even less.

There's 4 police cars you need to get to have all 31 cars.

CU:NT - Complete all the events to unlock.

APC - Complete all the events and all Classic Carma events in all 3 ways.

Subpressor - Wreck it in an event.

Super Suppressor - Wreck it in an event.

Also here's the online trophies for those who are wondering how many kills and wins they require.

Multislayer - Wreck 75 online opponents

MP Megapeep - Win 50 Multiplayer events