XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Borderlands 2 > Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

Old 10-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #31 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukezordz View Post
Have a look at this thread on the GBX Forums...

Seraph weapons secrets - Page 4 - The Gearbox Software Forums

Apparently the Seraph Weapons upgrade after killing enemies, so it kind of... Evolves...
That's great.....if it's true. It sounds more like theory than fact. I just don't see any proof yet. I'm a chest guy....after the Leviathan......there's a couple chests to loot.

The leviathan can be farmed for the chests.....
Old 10-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #32 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHChiBulls View Post
Guys I'm having a bit of a problem getting the quest "Treasure of The Sands" to work. There's no waypoint marker on my map (I'm at Magny's Lighthouse and I've entered it) and there's nothing at the top of the lighthouse that I can activate. The small description says something like
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
, but there's no reason I should let that get in my way so I should do it all again.

How did you guys activate the mission?
I had the same issue last night. I haven't tried it today yet, but I'm hoping it's not broken.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #33 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Hmmm so he is hard Might want to buy the DLC after all.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #34 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dividedbyn1ght View Post
That's great.....if it's true. It sounds more like theory than fact. I just don't see any proof yet. I'm a chest guy....after the Leviathan......there's a couple chests to loot.

The leviathan can be farmed for the chests.....
Just a couple? Lol
That's where I found the Harold pistol last night , in one of those chests on top of the pyramid

SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #35 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT_JaYbO View Post
All the invincibles in the game are scaled to 52 I believe. I don't think it matters if it's normal or tvhm, I did mine in tvhm and he was 52
The only one that breaks 52 is Vermi which ends up as 53 on PT2.5, But yeah the base level for the is 52.

Look in the spoiler tag for my trophy card.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Yoda91192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #36 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Your right, I guess I was thinking of BL1, I believe they were base 50 max on pt1 there. I still think Normal could be easier, would his or master gee's minions not be a lot lower and easier to deal with.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #37 (permalink)

I was wrong. The Leviathan can be farmed but his chests cannot. Well, they can be farmed if you back up your save a certain point.

Last edited by dividedbyn1ght; 10-17-2012 at 04:23 PM.
dividedbyn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #38 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNukes View Post
Your right, I guess I was thinking of BL1, I believe they were base 50 max on pt1 there. I still think Normal could be easier, would his or master gee's minions not be a lot lower and easier to deal with.
We didn't have much of a problem with hyperious as you can actually " shoot and kill him"

Master G is much different , u basically have to get him in the acid and wait for a good 45 minutes to an hr for him to die, guns do nothing to him ( in my experience) just gotta hide behind the rock by the gate

SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT_JaYbO View Post
We didn't have much of a problem with hyperious as you can actually " shoot and kill him"

Master G is much different , u basically have to get him in the acid and wait for a good 45 minutes to an hr for him to die, guns do nothing to him ( in my experience) just gotta hide behind the rock by the gate
I found this on the official forums, I haven't tried the strategy to see if it works. Mechromancer - Easy way to kill Master G
Old 10-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #40 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

FYI I can confirm that the clock reset works, unsure if you can do this while signed into PSN, but I'm doing it right now farming Hyperius. So there is a workaround to the 24 hr "rule" but you have to be able to solo Hyperius. I guess the main thing you'd need would be extremely high HP and/or a high capacity shield to avoid getting 1 shot by his explosion. AI wise though he's a joke. He and his minions shoot easily avoidable missiles, and all you have to do is kite around, damage his minions until his shield his down, damage him, and repeat.

Character wise I'd say Siren is the best choice for team play or soloing. My solo build has 5 points into the Reaper skill (+40% dmg to anything over 50% HP) and 5 points into Accelerate (increased bullet velocity + gun dmg). Add in 5 points into Fleet (+50% MS while your shields are down) and you're basically a kiting beast. Moxxi's Rubi is highly recommended for HP sapping (one of my favorite handguns).

Hope this helps anyone trying to take on this guy. IMO Master Gee is far more annoying (basically more bullshit that you have to deal with).