Hyperius the Invincible (NOT a Boosting Thread!)

Well theres 3 Invincible bosses now and this one is probably the hardest.

I really can't beat this boss alone. The bee and cc aren't useful against him.

MOD NOTE: Guys, just like with the other threads, you MUST use the boosting thread if you need help or want to help defeating the boss(es). Do not turn this into a boosting thread or it will get closed. Future posts will be deleted or edited.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theres 3 Invincible bosses now and this one is probably the hardest.

I really can't beat this boss alone. The bee and cc aren't useful against him.

We just destroyed Hyperius with cc and bee , but master G destroyed us lol

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

Lucky you, I barely scratch em w/ the bee+cc, granted it was only my cousin and I, but we were both using them...

take out his guys first them work on him. it was me and a friend and he got locked out so i took him on solo which sucked but i managed. was an assassin and deceptions really helps but he isn't bad. I called it a night on master g though.

take out his guys first them work on him. it was me and a friend and he got locked out so i took him on solo which sucked but i managed. was an assassin and deceptions really helps but he isn't bad. I called it a night on master g though.

When the minions are healing him shoot them and they stop healing him , you can also crouch behind the hills and get a little cover. Also once the minions are dead , they don't respawn

Some People are reporting it does. Personally I found the overpriced seraph vendor to sell complete garbage items.

Have you been able to buy some? The stuff i saw looked really good, I'm in tvhm are you? And did you try the 24 hr thing? If it works that's awesome

So me and some friends think we figured out this master g boss ..

First of all, what a joke of a boss. You basically have to kill a worm and sit for 10 plus minutes. The tricky part is, if you kill a worm too close to you the corrosive will effect you as well, and you will lose health non stop. So... Go to the opposite side of the map from where the gate is , make sure to kill a worm over there but don't be too close to it , then everyone run back to the rocks by the gate and hide behind the rock and wait.. So much fun. There will be a lot of worms that come up to you but dont kill them cause the corrosive will spread to everyone. Also we all put the tortoise legendary shield on with a 44% health relic .

Edited by SWAT_brigadeCT

To the people that have killed this boss and Master Gee would you guys say they're easier or harder than Terramorphous from the main game? Assuming you have killed Terra.

I haven't actually faced them yet... But anyway.... Terra was an unbelievably easy boss... Running the Bee and Conference Call, he is downed in around 10 seconds.

No exaggeration.

Guys I'm having a bit of a problem getting the quest "Treasure of The Sands" to work. There's no waypoint marker on my map (I'm at Magny's Lighthouse and I've entered it) and there's nothing at the top of the lighthouse that I can activate. The small description says something like [spoiler=ID]I killed the Leviathan and found the Lost Treasure

, but there's no reason I should let that get in my way so I should do it all again.

How did you guys activate the mission?

I haven't actually faced them yet... But anyway.... Terra was an unbelievably easy boss... Running the Bee and Conference Call, he is downed in around 10 seconds.

No exaggeration.

I definitely know. The guy I boosted Terra with the other day did just that and he was defeated quite easily. I probably just wanted to know if you can use a similar tactic for these two bosses.

I definitely know. The guy I boosted Terra with the other day did just that and he was defeated quite easily. I probably just wanted to know if you can use a similar tactic for these two bosses.

I've heard they're a real pain in the ass, and the Bee + CC method just doesn't do anything... Perhaps they are resistant to Amp Damage :think:

I almost soloed this bastard i got his health downto the h in is name after about an hour and when i died i was so made and aparrently theres on more the invincible in this dlc whos even harder fml

lolwut?

Someone on the DLC thread said that he solo'd them both easily. Either he's a liar or found a cheap way to do it.