note on the different collectibles

I just want to says that there REALLY are more eggs, statues, film reels, zemo's collectibles, than the ones you need for the trophy.

I got the egg, statue, film, trophy, and after I had it, I still found eggs, statues, and films.

as for the zemo, at least the Prussian Helmet there are more than 5, even the guide, (which btw doesn't says which zemo diary is which) is missing one extra prussian helmet in the cellblock. If you look at your map, it will tell you about 2 prussian helmets in the cellblock, and another guide I found that list them by name, also has it. So there are more than 5.

Hope this help someone who might be wondering if there are exactly the number of items needed for the trophies.

Nice that the game is not punishing us to find every single item for a trophy.

You can miss some and still get the trophies. :)

i was wondering about this exact thing.. i hate collectible trophies. i was looking for a not too difficult game to platinum but also wanted something more or less fun and comic related so i looked into this game. when i saw the collectible numbers in cap i was worried. it makes me happy that it's kinda like GOW in that there are more of the collectibles than you need instead of just having to get all the ones in the game and having to follow very detailed walkthroughs to find them all..

• 2 years later...

It's true, missed 3 in the cell blocks but I told myself to come back after them (one was a helmet). But after level 11 I got the trophy for all the zemo's. Checked the cell blocks again after completing the game and they were gone. Also on the map, the place where I could find them showed no more hydra logo.

It's a good thing cause I don't use a guide with a game but if I had to track every level again to find it all... time consuming

Also lots of eggs more than the guide says. Round 10 more till level 15 I think. The last 3 levels I didn't look for them anymore cause I had enough XP then.