Word to the wise regarding diary items and no need to grind

I just posted this in more detail in the guide thread but since most people don't troll through all the posts in those I will point it out here:

During my one play through I missed one or two of the diary items but I did NOT have to go back and get them! In chapter 16 and somewhere else the missed items appeared in unlisted spots on the guide writers egg man maps. Not sure if it was a fluke or designed in to the game but hey it helped.

As for grinding -- I can't see how some people were looking for best places to farm intel etc. On one play through and only going back to get two AA guns I missed plus all the challenges only once except for two of them, I had well over 25,000 intel points. And I only had to play the challenge with the gun one extra time to get 101 advanced enemy kills.

It is a great fun enjoyable movie game to play, enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Thanks for posting this. I just started the game and after the nightmare of Kung Fu Panda 2, it is nice to know collectables are much more forgiving in Captain America.

haha i feel your pain bro, i remember hunting everywhere for that last bit of gold on Kung Fu Panda 2, thankfully this was nowhere near as frustrating lol