Is this a good game?

I just gave it a rent and its sitting beside me at the moment. Heard good things about this game and am going to give it a whirl tomorrow. Its getting quite a lot of positive reviews being a Superhero/Movie game ;), around the 7 range if you're a fan of numerical scores. Its better then Thor or Green Lantern, the recent Superhero games for your information.

I just gave it a rent and its sitting beside me at the moment. Heard good things about this game and am going to give it a whirl tomorrow. Its getting quite a lot of positive reviews being a Superhero/Movie game ;), around the 7 range if you're a fan of numerical scores. Its better then Thor or Green Lantern, the recent Superhero games for your information.

Cheers.

I consider 7 (as a rating) to be pretty good. I found I have enjoyed a lot of games around that rating.

I have been trying to rent this but none of the stores close to my house has it.

Should I buy it instead or wait for a price drop?

EDIT: I just found 1 used for $44,99, not sure if its worth especially with all the games coming soon.

Edited by AegisAvenger

I have been trying to rent this but none of the stores close to my house has it.

Should I buy it instead or wait for a price drop?

EDIT: I just found 1 used for $44,99, not sure if its worth especially with all the games coming soon.

I would personally wait for a price drop. I haven't delved into the game yet, but from what I've read and heard, it's fairly short and doesn't have tremendous amounts of replayability.

• 2 weeks later...

It was fun while it lasted, I doubt I would ever feel the need to play it again. I returned the game after getting the plat.

I think this game is only a rental.

It's worth playing, I enjoyed it, but, you won't see me rummaging through a bargain bin looking to buy it. It's not the sort of game I would play again, to me it just lacks that appeal.

• 9 months later...
It sounds like this is worthy of a rental then based on feedback but how difficult is it/are the collectibles easy without a guide?

If easy I fancy adding to my blockbuster list.

yeah it's a good game. Not worth paying a lot of money for it though. The collectables probably need a guide. some of them can be really hard to find without.

yeah it's a good game. Not worth paying a lot of money for it though. The collectables probably need a guide. some of them can be really hard to find without.

That's a bit rubbish, I am not a fan of following collectible guides even though they are so useful. Slowly working my way through golden abyss with a guide lol darn collectibles.

i don't expect this game to be great or have any replay value, but as long as it is just as entertaining as games like Green Lantern to just play through once (more or less) and get a platinum than i'm in.

it's nice every now and then to just play a game of a favorite comic charactor that isn't super epic and just sort of a casual linear game to run through.

• 4 weeks later...