Captain America: Super Soldier Collectibles Guide

As you travel around Castle Zemo, you will come across many different collectibles, which contribute to different trophies. Below is a chapter-by-chapter guide for a vast amount of them. There is also Free Roam available once the game is complete so you can back-track and find those you missed.

This guide won’t cover Hydra dossiers, film canisters or briefcases, which aren’t required for trophies and are far too numerous to list here.

As a rough guide, Film Reels, Zemo Diaries and Schematics appear on the map if you press the Select button, but Ceramic Eggs do not.

It is probable that there are some items that I missed on my first playthrough. However, if you follow this guide, you will have all of the Collectible Related Trophies by the time you complete the game.

Ceramic Egg – 50 required for Eggman trophy. These look like large eggs on pedestals.

Film Reel – 13 required for Slide Show Symphony trophy. These look like film reels, there’s no other way to describe them.

Zemo Diary – 31 required for Two Hands and a Sword trophy. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all glow orange/yellow, so they are easy to spot.

Schematic – 18 required for Deconstruction trophy. These look like large sheets of paper with curled edges.

Prologue – Come and See

Ceramic Egg – As soon as you start, turn around and look behind the crate.

Chapter 1 – Stand Alone Together

Film Reel – In the back of the plane.

Ceramic Egg – Near the end of the level when you get the tutorial on blocking ranged attacks, take out the soldiers and then head into the room where they came from. The egg will be on a crate here.

Ceramic Egg – On the left of the next Enigma Keypad

Zemo Diary – On the table to the left at the top of the ladder

Chapter 2 – The Flemish Farm

Zemo Diary – When Cap mentions Stark will kill him for not looking around, head to the left, into a room with a lone guard. Dispatch the guard and use the bookcase to get into a hidden tunnel with this one.

Film Reel – Next to the fireplace in the big room where the shielded soldiers attack.

Ceramic Egg – On the right as soon as you open the encrypted door.

Schematic – In the room on the right when you enter the large room with the first two AA gun cooling units.

Zemo Diary – In the room on the left when you enter the large room with the first two AA gun cooling units.

Film Reel – On the projector in a sideroom off the large room with the first two AA gun cooling units.

Zemo Diary – When you get the prompt to release the ladder to progress, instead look to the left to find another ladder to release. Climb this one and follow the path. Leap across the AA gun cooling unit and this will be behind the bookcase.

Ceramic Egg – On the way back from the Zemo Diary, there’s a prompt to leap to a pole sticking out into the room. Grab this, jump up to the next level and head to the left. Cross some more poles and this will be beside a support beam, just before you run around the wall to reach another pole.

Chapter 3 – The Wooden Horse

Ceramic Egg – Behind you as the level begins.

Ceramic Egg – In the wide area with the “welcome wagon”, find the double doors to the right of the bunkhouse. Climb the stairs to the left of these doors and the egg is on the floor.

Zemo Diary – In the room after the Focused Shield Throw tutorial, climb up the stairs and follow the path round and this will be on a table.

Zemo Diary – In the main area of the large room after the Focused Shield Throw tutorial, on the bar.

Zemo Diary – In one of the side rooms full of beds, on a bedside table.

Zemo Diary – In the kitchen area at the back of the large room, on a table.

Film Reel – In the next area after using the Enigma Keypad, on the table.

Zemo Diary – From the film reel, turn around and look in the small alcove on the side of this room.

Ceramic Egg – Once you leave the Bunkhouse and continue on through the double doors, you’ll come to a crashed truck. Head to the right of it down a small alley, and turn left at the end for this one.

Ceramic Egg – On the right of the barn, on a haybale.

Zemo Diary – Whilst on the top level of the barn, open the door to the left of the Enigma Keypad with your shield. Complete the platforming section and then grab this at the end.

Schematic – Once you drop down under the barn, this is in front of you on the table.

Ceramic Egg – When you make it back outside, this is in front of you on a table.

Schematic – On your way through this next area, there’s some metal wire fencing with a hole in it. Walk through here and you’ll find this behind some computer banks on a crate.

Zemo Diary – Next to the schematic.

Ceramic Egg – Up a set of stairs behind a truck.

Schematic – In the large fenced in area in the centre of this outside section, climb up a green canister and cross a small wooden bridge to find this one.

Zemo Diary – Opposite the green canister, climb the blue canister and this will be on top.

Film Reel – Whilst making your way through the Motor Pool, this is on the side after fighting the first advanced enemy.

Ceramic Egg – On top of the green canister in the centre of the Motor Pool. When swinging above it, head across to one side, then head back the way you came and you should be able to land on a lower ledge and drop to the canister safely.

Ceramic Egg – Behind the blackboard in the room with the Enigma Keypad.

Schematic – On the table in the same room.

Zemo Diary – On the other table in this room.

Ceramic Egg – On the table to the left as you enter the room that the Enigma Keypad opened.

Ceramic Egg – Behind the lockers in this room.

Ceramic Egg – After destroying the West Armory, follow the path until a small fork opens. Head left, down the stairs and this is in front of you.

Schematic - Continue to follow this path past two sets of guards, and this will be between two trucks.

Ceramic Egg – Carry on this path northward and down into some tunnels. This will be on the floor near a barred area.

Ceramic Egg – Returning to the fork in the road you took the left at originally, go up the stairs and this will be next to the truck at the top.

Edited by Lemmerman

Chapter 4 – Secret Journey

None.

Chapter 5 – The Big Red One

None.

Chapter 6 – Camus and the Fly

Ceramic Egg – On the centre platform where you fight the first set of goons, on a crate.

Film Reel - When you get to the radio, head left down the hall and this will be on the table.

Zemo Diary – Before leaving the Joilet, there’s a breakable wall behind the table. Smash this, and then another wall before dropping down a hole to find this.

Zemo Diary – After the fight in the large room with multiple grunts, just after the Super Soldier Mode tutorial, head into the room on the left and this will be on a table.

Schematic – On a table to the left after you fight the first set of goons in the Laboratory.

Ceramic Rooster – Opposite the schematic is an Enigma Keypad. Use it, and this is inside.

Schematic - From the room with your shield, take the door that doesn’t have a ramp on it and follow this straight around a corner. This will be on the table.

Film Reel - On the bookcase next to the schematic.

Zemo Diary – Return to the Cellblock and climb the stairs to the now open door. This is on the table.

Schematic – After finding the radio code on the upper level, use the two Enigma Keypads and one of them will open a locked door in a previous area. Head back to the lower level and enter the door opposite the stairs, then take a right into the newly opened room. This one is on the table here.

Chapter 7 – Icarus and Daedalus

Zemo Diary – Follow the map around to the bottom left corner. There’s a cell here with a transformer above the door. Use the shield to break this transformer, and the door will open. This diary is inside.

Schematic – When Bucky tells you to take out the snipers, this is on a crate in the top area of the central tower.

Schematic – On the upper level, just before taking control of the missile turret, behind a crate.

Chapter 8 – To Have and Have Not

Schematic – In the room with the second Screamer, on the right hand side table.

Film Reel – After the second Screamer, exit the room and head right. Follow the path and swing across the poles into another room with this reel.

Chapter 9 – The Longest Yard

Schematic – With your back to the statue you start the level next to, head left and this will be on a crate in an alcove.

Zemo Diary – As you head down the stairs, turn right at the bottom and go round the corner. This will be on a bench next to a statue.

Zemo Diary – On the opposite side to the previous diary, next to another statue.

Ceramic Egg – In front of the statue above.

Zemo Diary – In the courtyard area, head up the left stairs and through the tunnel to another maze. Follow the path and take two rights at the two junctions you come across, and this will be in front of you.

Ceramic Egg – From the beginning of the maze, go straight on at the first junction, then left at the next, and straight on at the third and this will be behind some boxes on a bench.

Ceramic Egg – From the beginning of the maze, go straight on at the first junction, and straight on again at the second junction to reach an open area with enemies and statues. This is on the floor near one statue.

Ceramic Egg – Once you reach the other side of the maze, look left and this will be on the floor by some explosive cans.

Zemo Diary – Return to the main estate courtyard, backtracking through the maze. Run straight across to the other side and enter a similar tunnel to reach another, more simple maze. From the first statue you see, go right, then left when possible, and right once more to reach the interior of the maze, with this diary right in the centre. Now return to the main estate courtyard and enter the door at the top.

Chapter 10 – Keep Your Powder Dry

Ceramic Egg – Climb the stairs to the three statues together. Go down the stairs to the right and right again down a small passage, with this egg on the table to the left.

Film Reel – Go through the door to the Sewers. Follow the path to the junction, then head right. Follow this around, ignoring any other exits and the Film Reel will be on a crate once you reach the dead end. Return to the Estate the way you came.

Zemo Diary – After the first fight with Madame Hydra, to the left of one of the doors covered in gas. Grab it quickly, because the gas hurts!

Ceramic Egg – To the left of the diary, climb the stairs and this will be to the right of the door.

Ceramic Egg – The opposite side to the previous egg.

Zemo Diary – Head through the only available door, turn left or right and climb the stairs to reach the upper level where Madame Hydra was attacking you from. This is in one of the alcoves on the wall.

Ceramic Egg – Across from the previous diary, in front of some urns.

Ceramic Egg – Back down the stairs, go into the room with the fireplace and use one of the doors on either side to reach another landing. This one is on the table in the centre of two double doors.

Ceramic Egg – In the next hallway full of busts, run to the door at the other end. Cap will say he can’t go that way and turn around. This egg will be behind a crate on the right.

Ceramic Egg – Return to the beginning of this hallway and kick open the first set of double doors. There’s an egg on the floor.

Ceramic Egg – And one on the table.

Ceramic Egg – And one on the smaller table. Eggxcellent!

Schematic – Back out in the hallway, kick open the next set of double doors. This is on the table.

Ceramic Egg – Kick open the final set of double doors and there’s one on the sofa.

Ceramic Egg – And one on the small table on the opposite wall.

Ceramic Egg – During the second Madame Hydra fight, on a table across from where you enter the area.

Zemo Diary – On a table in the corner, to the right of the fireplace.

Zemo Diary – After driving off Madame Hydra, look behind one of the bookcases towards where she was standing in the cutscene.

Ceramic Egg – Go towards the exit door and take a right as soon as you can. This is on the floor in plain sight.

Ceramic Egg – Continue along the previous corridor and grab this one which is also in plain sight.

Ceramic Egg – On the landing as you climb the stairs.

Edited by Lemmerman

Chapter 11– They Were Expendable

Zemo Diary – In the first bunker, right in front of you, by a crate.

Schematic – In the first small room to the right once you enter the East Bastion.

Ceramic Egg – Enter the large central room and turn left. Head down this passage and you’ll find a Sewer entrance, and the egg on a crate to the left.

Ceramic Egg – Use the Sewer entrance, then run straight across past the left opening to the Orchard exit. Follow the path all the way round to a deserted house with a door leading to the Courtyard. There’s an egg on a crate here. Now backtrack all the way back to the East Bastion Sewer entrance.

Zemo Diary – After radioing HQ and pulling the lever, leave the room you are in and grab the ledge above the board to your right. Follow the ledges around and this will be on top of the ammo crates at the top of the room.

Zemo Diary – Use the zipline from the previous diary and follow the next set of ledges into another small room with this on some more crates.

Chapter 12 – Red Ball Express

Ceramic Egg – After the Enigma Keypad, head left at the fork to find a Sewer entrance, and an egg on your left.

Film Reel – Enter the Sewer, and head straight. Enter the first door on your right, then head left once you have defeat the goons in the larger hallway. This will be right at the end of the hall, on a crate. Return to the Rail Line Sewer door and go back up.

Schematic – In the control room for the trains, on the left wall.

Chapter 13 – The Small Back Room

Ceramic Egg – After planting the first set of C4, go forward and into the room on your left. This is on the table.

Ceramic Egg – On the opposite wall to the room above, go up the stairs. The first room on the left has an egg in the sink.

Ceramic Egg – The next room along has an egg on the floor.

Chapter 14 – Hell Is For Heroes

None.

Chapter 15 – When Trumpets Fade

Schematic – When you enter the Hangar and Cap mentions helicopters, head all the way to the right and this will be in the small room at the end.

Ceramic Egg – After the zipline, head between the two rocks to find this one on an ammo crate.

Ceramic Egg – Once Cap sees the Skull in his helicopter, run forwards and this is on some sacks to the left.

Ceramic Egg – Climb the stairs near the previous egg all the way to the top and this will be to your right, on a crate at the top.

Schematic – After defeating the helicopter, go back down to the bottom of the stairs and turn right. Run through the newly open door in the distance and this will be on the floor at the end. (Trophy Unlocks)

Ceramic Egg – On the bottom floor, go around towards the cliff edge until you come to a hole in the walkway. Use the poles to cross to an AA gun. There’s an egg next to it on the computer bank.

Zemo Diary – Use the inner stairs to reach the middle deck, and this is in plain sight at the top.

Film Reel – Go through the open door by the Zemo Diary and head left when you can. On the shelves in front of you is this reel.

Zemo Diary – Now turn around and go outside. Jump to the first pole, then to the second, but whilst on the second, turn around and swing back the way you came. You should grab a pole above you, which you can use to reach a higher walkway with this diary object on it.

Film Reel – Use the Enigma Keypad to open the door on the bottom level and run inside. The film reel is on the table to the right.

Ceramic Egg – On the crate next to the Sewer entrance.

Ceramic Egg – When you reach the Tank Path, turn left and follow the truck tracks. There’s an egg in front of the truck parked against the far wall.

Chapter 16 – Church On Time

Ceramic Egg – Behind the boxes to your left as you start the level.(Trophy Unlocks)

Ceramic Egg – Once you’ve defeated the Screamer, look down the alley next to the stairs on the right, behind some barrels.

Ceramic Egg – Continue along the path until you come to a statue at the top of some stairs. Behind the statue in an alcove is this egg.

Zemo Diary – After the enemy with the claw comes barrelling through the door, defeat him and head outside to where he came from. Go right and this is in plain sight. (Trophy Unlocks)

Chapter 17 – The First of the Few

Film Reel – As the level starts, run past Zola to the left. Behind some pews, this film reel sits on a bookshelf. (Trophy Unlocks)

Chapter 18 – Went The Day Well?

None.

Edited by Lemmerman

Hey

Thanks for helping me out. I am wondering if you could Elborate more on

one of the Ceramic Eggs. It the one in the Motor Pool Area on a Green

crate. I am having trouble in figuring it out how to get it? I can't grab

the ledge. I tried going higher but nothing working. It probably staring

me in the face the answer. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks. :think:

Seriously Dude. Thank You Very Much. I joined here so I could say Thank You to You. So Fast it unbelievable. Great job on the Guide! This will help me out

a great deal. I have to beat my games on 100 percent. Thanks again. :)

Glad I could help!

It wasn't really that fast - the game was out last Friday in the UK, so I got five extra days before it was released in the US to get the guide up >.<

Come on don't be so modest. 5 Days is quick! as far as I am concerned. :applause:The game is decent no a 9.0 game. But it decent for a Movie

Tie in game. We know those Flop Horrid most of the time. I read it only

loosely based on the Movie. Even if it not exact like the movie it still

good for what it is. I generally stay far away from Movie Tie in Games.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine was a rare gem as well. It was decent in my humble

opinion. 7.5/10 for Captain America. Not the Abysmal 5.0 making it sound

like the game is so bad it not playable. I am 4 Chapters in and having a okay fun time. The game was 50 not 60 bucks can't complain. But Thanks again for the great help.

Thanks for all the kind words, I hope this helps lots of people :D

I mean, the collectibles aren't difficult to find, but it's nice to have some inclination of how many you need, or you can print it off and cross them off as you go along, so you don't have to backtrack as much.

Edited by Lemmerman

Hi, I am Joseph0714 and I am not much of a PS3 user but I used this guide for my Captain America SS playthrough on xbox 360 and this is a very well done guide. Thank you :)

This guide will work fine for any version of the game. The controls will be different but the Levels play the same on any system. Except The Wii. I think

that version is totally different. The levels etc.:dance:

You play your games on what system you are comfortable with.

I don't think there is too many PS3 Fan Boys here. I hope not lol.

It not like you were rude about it. You did not say the PS3 Sucks.

I am the opposite. I like the PS3 because it caters more to the type

of games I am into. I find they have a lot more Exclusive Content.

I have a 360 don't get me wrong not saying it a bad system. If I

thought that I would not have one. There Exclusive content is weak

in my eyes. Buts that is just my opinion.

Thanks for all the kind words, I hope this helps lots of people :D

I mean, the collectibles aren't difficult to find, but it's nice to have some inclination of how many you need, or you can print it off and cross them off as you go along, so you don't have to backtrack as much.

They may no be all that hard to fine. I hate though when your missing

11/12 :( I unlocked all the Collectible gathering Trophies by using your Guide.

It will save me time. I find this game does have some Backtracking. I find it

somewhat confusing how to get to where you need to get to using the Sewer

Entrances. This is one thing I dislike about this game. I am missing an AA Gun.

There is a guide elsewhere but it going to Require some heavy backtracking.

Since I have no clue where the one is that I missed. Do they show up on the

Map by any chance? But I won't bitch because your guide did save a lot of time. I don't have to start looking for Zemo Diaries and what not. There are some sewer entrances I missed too. But Thanks again! it time for bed the

game will still be here Tomorrow. :applause::dance::D

FIRST OFF GREAT GUIDE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS. :applause:

just a quick note you dont have to listen to it but i think it would look much better, but then again thats just me. If you wanna know how its done let me know.

YOUR WAY

Film Reel – In the back of the plane.

Ceramic Egg – Near the end of the level when you get the tutorial on blocking ranged attacks, take out the soldiers and then head into the room where they came from. The egg will be on a crate here.

Ceramic Egg – On the left of the next Enigma Keypad

Zemo Diary – On the table to the left at the top of the ladder

MY WAY

• Film Reel – In the back of the plane.
  • Ceramic Egg – Near the end of the level when you get the tutorial on blocking ranged attacks, take out the soldiers and then head into the room where they came from. The egg will be on a crate here.
  • Ceramic Egg – On the left of the next Enigma Keypad
  • Zemo Diary – On the table to the left at the top of the ladder

i think there is a Ceramic Egg missing in Chapter 7 its in one of the prison cells on the last floor and its before the Schematic

Chapter 7 – Icarus and Daedalus

Zemo Diary – Follow the map around to the bottom left corner. There’s a cell here with a transformer above the door. Use the shield to break this transformer, and the door will open. This diary is inside.

Ceramic Egg - missing here

Schematic – When Bucky tells you to take out the snipers, this is on a crate in the top area of the central tower.

Schematic – On the upper level, just before taking control of the missile turret, behind a crate.

also another CERAMIC EGG in chapter 10, if looking at your least its right after the last egg and going up the steps then make a left at the intersection, it would be in the balcony overlooking the last battle with the green woman

EDIT: i got the 50 ceramic eggs on my first playthrough on chapter 13 (keeping in mind i got all collectibles in the sewers as well; there is way more than 50 eggs so its pretty easy to collect them

Edited by StarGate55555

For Chapter 7 of your guide, there is a whole bunch of items missing.

i think there is a Ceramic Egg missing in Chapter 7 its in one of the prison cells on the last floor and its before the Schematic

also another CERAMIC EGG in chapter 10, if looking at your least its right after the last egg and going up the steps then make a left at the intersection, it would be in the balcony overlooking the last battle with the green woman

EDIT: i got the 50 ceramic eggs on my first playthrough on chapter 13 (keeping in mind i got all collectibles in the sewers as well; there is way more than 50 eggs so its pretty easy to collect them

I know that I've missed some Collectibles, but if you follow the guide, you will definitely find enough items to unlock all of the Collectible Related trophies by the end of the game. Thanks for the input though, and I think I will change the titles of the chapters as you suggest :)

I know that I've missed some Collectibles, but if you follow the guide, you will definitely find enough items to unlock all of the Collectible Related trophies by the end of the game. Thanks for the input though, and I think I will change the titles of the chapters as you suggest :)

good shit. glad you like it

There are two collectibles missing from the guide: 1 Zemo Diary (Ch. 6) and 1 Ceramic Egg (Ch. 13). I found these by accident.

5:12 - Hidden area in the room right before the end of the level.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4MUhZ_zuw&feature=relmfu]Captain America: Super Soldier Walkthrough - Chapter 6 "Camus and the Fly" Part 3- YouTube[/ame]

6:40 - The platform he lands on after planting the final C4.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=646GMDdniyE]Captain America: Super Soldier Walkthrough - Chapter 13 "The Small Back Room" - YouTube[/ame]

Ceramic Egg – On the crate next to the Sewer entrance. :lsleft:

Ceramic Egg – When you reach the Tank Path, turn left and follow the truck tracks. There’s an egg in front of the truck parked against the far wall.

Chapter 16 – Church On Time

Ceramic Egg – Behind the boxes to your left as you start the level.(Trophy Unlocks)

My "Eggman" unlocked at the first one listed above; after that, all the CE's disappeared for the remainder of the game, so I guess those are extra in case you missed a few. Also, the second ZD of Chapter 15 wasn't there for me; I was compensated by the unlisted ZD in Chapter 6, hehe. :whistle:

Is there any tracker that tells you which collectibles you have/missed/need etc? I'd prefer to do collectibles after I beat the game but if there's nothing that tracks which ones I've gotten and which ones I haven't then it's just easier to just not enjoy playing this game by following a guide the whole time.

I got all the trophies without using a guide, just check the map everytime you enter a new area and you will see the collectibles on the map. You wont see Intel on the map but they are everywhere (More than you need.) and if you just keep an eye out i bet you will have 25k by the end. The Eggs also dont show but you could easily follow a guide for them if you miss some.

No tracker though.

Edited by CoolDust