Thor (4) vs Green Lantern (6) vs Captain America (9!)

Well, just to let you know guys, that this is BY FAAAR!! the best game to play in the recently released titles of superheroes!

My personal score for this one is NINE!!! is defo MUST play!, or even better must buy, but If you are a really fanboy, if not I think just rent it (like I will do).

I played on 360 yesterday and MAN! is WAYYY beyond amazing!! the first mini mission are totally shocked! with all the starting combos and throwing your shield looks sooo great!

I only test it a few minutes (40), but it's enough to make an entire summary of this really great game!

If you are dissapointed with the crap of game like Thor or, a little better but still bad game Green Lantern, MAN you do NOT need to think the same with this one... This is an extraordinary EXCEPTION! lol

:applause:

Edit: I found a gameplay showing NOT the first mission but is one of the first ones, and you can see more less the style of gameplay for it, and Yh! is some kind of Batman AA gameplay style...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMlB6DRGoGw]‪Captain America Super Soldier Gameplay Part 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by leptonic

While I agree this game is better than Green Lantern (I've never played Thor, nor do I have any desire to) this game is far from perfect. There is little replay value, and I would be pissed if I had spent $60 over a rental.

EDIT* Another complaint is there is no depth to combat, no real combos to speak of.

Edited by BeardedBushMan

• 3 weeks later...

I actually liked Green Lantern a little more (is a blast in coop), but i think that while both Cap and GL games are good, they do not warrant full price. I would recommend buying Cap once the cost goes down. But the game is enjoyable and i rated it around 75-80 (and GL also a 75-80).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dunno what u guys r talkin about , Cap Ami is one of the worst games atm,how dare u compare it to Batman AA ?????? R u nuts?? Gameplays not even close to! Dont wanna insult anyone ,but honestly,... thats really bull! :think::think: Game sucks a lot,and like Lintarius said "its just playable" but every games is, my op!

Edited by Subjugator