Rate the trophy difficulty...  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 3

Not hard at all, main collectables show up on map and minor collectables appear in excess so you cant miss them. Free roam unlocked upon completion lets you get anything you may miss. Challenge mode had 1 or 2 tricky testers but try and try and golds are easily attainable. Enjoyable game overal if a bit short and sweet.

I've plumped for 2. The game pretty much gives you most of the achievements. The only bits that require some exploring are using all the sewer entrances, finding all the AA's guns and there are 1 or 2 challenges that end up being pretty close to the wire but after your 2nd crack at them you will nail them. For once an average SEGA movie tie in, fun ti play but never gets better then being a GOOD but limited Batman AA clone.

arkham asylum for 4th graders

easy plat

collectables are on map

more collectables found than what was needed

no difficulty trophy. play it on easy 1 play through

challenges were easy too, only replayed 2-3 and got them on second try no problem

good story. good game. good fighting.

but again it's a watered down arkham which was a good game to copy

I give this game a 2, very easy platinum found all the collectibles even without looking at the map, challenges was very easy only 2 of them i had to restart.

my only beef is the wonky camera at times and if an enemy has you cornered and you cant get away.

overall it was a fun game even though it tried to copy Batman Arkham Asylum, it was alot better than i thought it would be.

I give it a 2. Very easy game. Collectables are easy to find, and challenges aren't hard at all.

On a side note, This has got to be one of (if not) the best "movie based"games I have played in a very long time. I thought it was better than X-Men Origins.

The combat isn't as smooth as Batman: AA , but they got close to it.

Yh! a 3 here too... I love the games with collectibles showing in the main map like this one, and becomes very easy to find them without a video guide.

The challenges are from easy to moderate finding a lit troubles just with the 8th (or 7th) I needed to replay it 4 times everything else is very very easy and fun...

Was tempted to gave it a 1 but gave it a 2. I only have four plats, but this was by far the fastest and easiest. The game wasn't horrible i just think the story could've been better but as a hardcore Cap fan i just think its nice to have a game featuring him. I'd definitely rate this game higher than any other marvel movie game.

Just got my 7th Platinum today! I gave this Platinum's difficulty a 2 out of 10.

I loved this game and thought it was fantastic! I don't see why other developers cannot copy Batman AA's combat? Everyone copied Id Software after Kommander Keen, Wolfenstein and DOOM! I applaud Sega for doing just that! The way the combat flowed was truly a joy to play. Makes me want to play Batman AA right now.

The game was not that difficult as I played on Normal. I had some issues on the Challenges only because I needed to refine my strategy against the 3 Zola Bots in under 4 minutes.

I thought the graphics, story, sound/voice overs were great and the control was good too. I felt at certain times the controls could be a little laggy, but it wasn't all the time so it wasn't really noticeable. I had just saw the movie and then played the game and that really helped in my immersion. Love the movie and loved the game. Thanks Sega for giving me hope for future super hero games!

Edited by CrusaderForever

Rated this 3 out of 10. I needed 6 hours to finish the story and another hour for the challenges. I only had to make a second try on the last challenge to beat the zola bots within the 4 minutes.

I missed 2 AA Cannons and it took me almost 2 hours to find them. The rest of the collectibles were very easy to find.

Brian