cooperative

Now I have long tried and played coop in the Call of Juarez cartel without success.:( every time it says that it can not create. what should I do and could play coop?:confused:

Tell some other site members you would like to work with them and try letting them host. Good luck.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/call-juarez-cartel/111882-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Online only... I'm hating it. Still looking for someone to do the co-op trophies with... Over a week of searching.

Bummer. I like having all of the plats from series of games (Assassins Creed, GOW, etc). Once I finish with Call of Duty BO2, I was thinking about picking this up to expand that "series" into all "Call of X", since I already have Call of Juarez. Might not now. Too many in my back log to pick this up now and help you out (sorry)

• 7 years later...

Not that anyone cares after all these years, but it seems that the online co-op doesn't work anymore. At least not with someone from the Friends list (via invite etc). We just played "Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days" via online co-op with no major issues, so Cartel was a disappointment.

The Cartel itself is pretty mediocre at its best with outdated game mechanics, slow loading times, freezing, clunky graphics and over-the-top script with constant f-bombs, strippers and whatnot. It gets boring very quickly. Pretty difficult to recommend it if you're not into trophies or if you're not a hc shooter fan that simply must play everything in the genre. And: it's not a western (apart from one section that happens in a western town of some sorts).