Connection Issues

I have boosting partners lined up, but I can't seem to link with them online. When we try to arrange a room, the other two can find each other, but I can't link with them and they can't link with me. I, like one of the other two, am in the US - I can't even link with the other US guy.

I tried resetting the router. My connection speed is excellent, and I have no trouble linking in any other multi-player games. It's just this game, and apparently it's just me. Anybody else have this problem? Any ideas on what I can do?

I cannot let this game be the one that breaks me.

• 2 months later...
I have boosting partners lined up, but I can't seem to link with them online. When we try to arrange a room, the other two can find each other, but I can't link with them and they can't link with me. I, like one of the other two, am in the US - I can't even link with the other US guy.

I tried resetting the router. My connection speed is excellent, and I have no trouble linking in any other multi-player games. It's just this game, and apparently it's just me. Anybody else have this problem? Any ideas on what I can do?

I cannot let this game be the one that breaks me.

Try to change host and to re-launch the disc. We got similar problems yesterday but we finally solved 'em. I really don't think it's about router nor countries, our team was formed by an italian, a canadian and a british

• 1 month later...